Career Championships Leaderboard Topic

Posted by gillispie on 1/5/2022 2:50:00 PM (view original):
congrats piman!! 50 is a huge number.

hey dogg - oldresorter = ryan75, i see other folks have their multiple IDs on that first page, but not him. its crazy that someone finally passed OR's main ID though, i didn't actually think that would ever happen, didn't think HD would survive so long! crazy accomplishment for piman there
Oh man.... I appreciate the update. I did ask for anyone who knew of coaches with multiple profiles, to let me know. But I wish I DIDN'T know that one! Since I've arrived, that "49" has sat atop the board as a single profile, and a perfect goal number for someone to beat!

Now piman314 has reached 50. A new record! And ONE day after reaching the top, i have to push him back down to chase a different target number?! That's cold, gil!! At least let the man enjoy the spotlight a little while!

Just kiddin around. Thanks for the info. I'll update it.
1/6/2022 3:10 AM
haha, sorry about that. i could have swore i mentioned that OR situation once to you, so i had held off bringing it up again i suppose because i'd brought this up a couple times to you, the multiple IDs stuff on this list generally, i mean. in reality, i think its super cool what you are doing to keep this up so anything that could be construed as negativity or me harping on over the topic, i tried to avoid! probably unsuccessfully - holding my tongue is a challenge :)

first ID to 50 titles is still nuts, and it seems like piman will take first across all IDs in no time here, the pace he is going. makes me feel better about how badly he kicks my but over in tark!
1/6/2022 12:50 PM
To be honest, I think I remember you did tell me at some point in the past. Not sure why I didn't act on it. And I know there's nothing negative here. Just a lil back and forth! And regardless the specific numbers or profiles, the data overall is what's important. It don't matter who's first or second or last. Being at/near the top of this list is an accomplishment no matter how we twist it
1/6/2022 3:05 PM
Congrats to Otto_74! Although it was against a sim, winning championship #5 is still a worthy accomplishment! You're now on the board. Thanks for keeping the tradition alive at Virginia State! You've turned into a fantastic coach rather quickly. Well done sir.
1/9/2022 3:30 AM
Allen was led by a group of vets this time around. Including mpollon! Congrats on winning championship #20!

Coaching at Leais and Clark has made you into an HD Superman!
1/26/2022 4:54 AM
anything changed since the last time i played?
thought i'd give it another go. freed up some time
1/28/2022 3:07 PM
This list is VERY cool, thank you so much for continuing to put it together. Definitely gives an ultimate goal to chase! And man, there are so many great coaches on there by lostmyth sticks out to me lol. He won a title in over 13.5 percent of his seasons?? I remember he was an absolute beast in Knight at UNC I think
1/28/2022 3:22 PM
Congrats to wiredon for winning HD championship #5 and joining us on the board. Initiation starts at 5pm tonight. No hazing, guys. Let's keep it clean!
2/4/2022 10:53 AM
getbedarded.... 5x champ.... on the board..... that is all.... (mic drop)
2/7/2022 5:06 AM
Posted by tmacfan14 on 1/28/2022 3:22:00 PM (view original):
This list is VERY cool, thank you so much for continuing to put it together. Definitely gives an ultimate goal to chase! And man, there are so many great coaches on there by lostmyth sticks out to me lol. He won a title in over 13.5 percent of his seasons?? I remember he was an absolute beast in Knight at UNC I think
greatest d1 recruiter of all time, honestly not even sure who would be considered competition for that slot?
2/8/2022 12:02 PM
Congrats to jfoges and flyer497... both coaches winning championship #5 and joining the club. Pick up your VIP passes online and we'll see you at the afterparty
2/20/2022 9:35 AM
I doubt we'll ever see this happen again. But in the same season, two superstar coaches reach championship #20!

Congrats to ggallagah and kimball! Go out and buy each other a beer!
2/21/2022 3:34 AM
Congrats to phurier, the newest 5x champion!
3/15/2022 10:00 AM
I'm giving myself the goal of getting on this prestigious list, graciously hosted by topdog, by the year 2027.
3/15/2022 6:20 PM
Posted by mlitney on 3/15/2022 6:20:00 PM (view original):
I'm giving myself the goal of getting on this prestigious list, graciously hosted by topdog, by the year 2027.
That's a reachable goal....... maybe!
3/16/2022 6:37 PM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17...20 Next ▸
Career Championships Leaderboard Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.