$52M Evaluations Topic

tarheel: I don't think Rondo was a bad pick at all! I love Rondo in the SIM. He just didn't give you exactly what you needed there. However, I don't know who it would have been who would have been able to do that for you.

zora: That's more minutes than I thought for those guys! You should be fine then as long as you don't get into any fatigue.

copernicus: I wasn't going off of any data, just what I thought I remembered in my head. For some reason I feel like you have picked Kyrie in the 2nd round a bunch lately, but maybe not. I think I specifically remember you pairing him with Wilt in the ODL, but maybe that was the only time. I always use the 16-17 Lowry season, but maybe I should look more at the 17-18 you are using. Doesn't get me to 4 points usage, but I guess if you are good in that department, that season can be just as good.

samuelyork93: MJ is obviously awesome. He is definitely efficient on offense, just not quite as efficient as some of the other players availabe to you at that pick. MJ obviously makes up for it in other ways. He was a good pick. Pairing him with Hakeem gives you two awesome defenders. Both players have high usage, and your efg% isn't going to be as high as some other high usage combos. I went through these evals quickly and didn't always convey my thoughts perfectly.

1/17/2021 11:56 AM
◂ Prev 12
$52M Evaluations Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.