FILLED
8/4/2015 8:18 PM (edited)
we have rolled . 2 teams available
will be linked shortly.
great , low drama, core group of long time owners valuing a realistic experience
7/24/2015 10:43 PM
Available
NL north Chicago 98-64
NL south New Orleans 70-92
7/26/2015 7:44 AM
NL North team had 98 wins and the #2 seed in the playoffs.
still a formidable squad.

NL South won 70 and can be an easy rebuild. #6 draft pick
7/28/2015 2:31 PM
Great league. NO BS, helpful owners, competitive, active, and lots of history. If you are looking to settle in and build a team long-term, this is the place for you.
7/30/2015 9:48 PM
I'm interested in the NL South team.
7/31/2015 3:43 PM
I have been in this league since the beginning.  This is a great league with a bunch of owners that are willing to help out.  Only need two (maybe one) good men to join our ranks and then we can get back to having FUN again.  Who will be the first to get a team before they are gone?
7/31/2015 9:06 PM
Who wants to be the hero that joins and gets this league started?  We know you wanna be the one, so sitemail joeymillman for the password and lets get this league going again.  
8/1/2015 12:53 PM
Let's make today the day this league gets started.  Who is going to join and get the start button pressed?
8/2/2015 7:48 AM
Guys...some of you are in worlds with 14 openings...those will likely never fill.  Why not join us?  You won't find a more realistic, competitive world with a better group of owners.  We don't argue or belittle each other...we react quickly if something does go wrong (which has been very rare).  This is a well run world where all of the owners care and many are very active in tending the league, not just myself.

We just need two guys to get started.  I know it's hard to walk away from a team you've already built, but if the world never gets going, what good does it do?  We have two good franchises available for you to start a new dynasty.  I don't think we've ever had more than 4 openings and 2 is about the average (and we have had zero before) so we will always rollover fairly quickly.

8/3/2015 7:15 PM (edited)
Great competitive world. only 1 team with 100+ wins , no one failed to meet the MWR of 55.Teams available are both NL . one a 98 win division winner, the other a 70 win franchise with the 6th pick. Come join a realistic world with little drama or shenanigans.
8/4/2015 3:03 PM
the 98 win team has been taken. be the hero , grab the last team and we roll
8/4/2015 6:24 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.