May 26th Update - Feedback Topic

Please use this thread for feedback on the May 26th update. Thank you.
5/26/2015 10:36 AM
You can still see everything you need to see to determine who has what money available for FA's and IFA's. The update seems kind of pointless. Not sure what was accomplished..  No deterent in going 0 in ADV.
5/26/2015 10:41 AM (edited)
Let's look ahead:

"We have another update planned within the next month that will introduce different player development and injury recovery patterns."  

Now THIS seems particularly interesting.

5/26/2015 10:40 AM
Historical ratings still visible for Free Agents, should it be?
5/26/2015 10:52 AM
Posted by BrianCampos on 5/26/2015 10:52:00 AM (view original):
Historical ratings still visible for Free Agents, should it be?
They never said that historical ratings would NOT be available for FA's.
5/26/2015 10:57 AM
From ADMIN in the last thread:

A few questions from thread we want to answer:
  • Will we be able to see ratings history when player retires?  Yes
  • Will we be able to see ratings history when player is free-agent?  Yes (too important to not show)
  • Do away with budget analysis page - Debated this one and open to only showing current season values.
We'll be exploring some ideas mentioned throughout the tread as well.

5/26/2015 11:02 AM (edited)
Posted by willsauve on 5/26/2015 10:41:00 AM (view original):
You can still see everything you need to see to determine who has what money available for FA's and IFA's. The update seems kind of pointless. Not sure what was accomplished..  No deterent in going 0 in ADV.

I agree.
5/26/2015 10:58 AM
Stats are wrong on the new HOF voting page. OBP SLG OPS ERA WHIP counting stats appear correct.
5/26/2015 11:00 AM
BTW I like the new HOF Voting page much easier to read. Good job there.
5/26/2015 11:01 AM
I have to disagree with the people who said this is pointless. I'm happy with the updates. They created a slight incentive for people to use adv scouting, and I'm sure the player development update will increase that a bit, but they haven't completely overturned the game. And the part about no showing current ratings for prospects will probably be the biggest of all the changes. Definitely increases the value of draft scouting budgets.
5/26/2015 11:10 AM
By the way, did anyone notice the the part about the injury update coming up? Does this mean we won be able to use the DL to make players better anymore?
5/26/2015 11:15 AM
I'm with you.  I think this makes using ADV a viable strategy, but still not a necessary one and the draft change you mentioned is important.
5/26/2015 11:16 AM
I would imagine that would be part of any injury recovery fix.  Probably should be, although I'll miss this:   Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Johan Newfield .  Dude was hurt for 3 days, but one 60 day DL trip later he's throwing fire.
5/26/2015 11:18 AM
It would be nice to be able to save a little money on the medical budget. Right now I pretty much keep my medical in the $16-$20 range when I can, but if I could get away with $10, it'd be nice to have some cash for other things. If the DL "bug" were removed, lower medical budgets might be a possibility.
5/26/2015 11:25 AM
Take away the incentive to budget medical and you create another ADV situation. 
5/26/2015 11:35 AM
1|2|3...26 Next ▸
May 26th Update - Feedback Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.