Ticket response shows serious lack of care by staf Topic

Screenshot of ticket

Seriously!?

HOW HAS THAT NEVER BEEN DISCUSSED!?  ITS NOT LIKE ITS ONE IF THE BIGGEST THINGS PEOPLE WANT CHANGED!!

LOL I can't help but laugh at how pathetic that response is.

5/21/2015 11:33 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
The suggestions forum hasn't had a single post for two months.  At least he got someone to read his post by submitting it as a ticket.
5/22/2015 1:35 AM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 5/22/2015 12:46:00 AM (view original):
Well, how about you compile a list of every single suggested change and submit that in a ticket...that way they'll have a list 39 pages long full of mostly whimsical preferences and nonsense. Or have started your quest by posting a thread in the "Suggestion" forum rather than submitting a ticket about a non time sensitive issue. Maybe customer support would be better if they weren't bothered by people that couldn't find the suggestion box?
Even if this isn't passive aggressive, in my mind it is, and it is glorious. +1
5/22/2015 1:36 AM
 Their first response is their standard response to every ticket.

The 2nd response  says, "it hasn't been discussed for a future update."    Perhaps the idea was considered for a previous update, but rejected.  Thanks to your post, they'll now consider it again.  Good idea
5/22/2015 5:31 AM (edited)
I believe the "not discussed" is not speaking to the forums.  I think it means that the staff has not given serious consideration to this as a change - it isnt on their wish list.
5/22/2015 8:11 AM
It's fine the way it is now. This is such a tiny "issue" for them to even care.
5/22/2015 8:41 AM
Posted by kevodaphenom on 5/22/2015 8:41:00 AM (view original):
Do you actually believe that? This is a prime example of a big issue that can easily be fixed, but is largely ignored like the rest of the community's requests. 
5/22/2015 9:41 AM (edited)
Posted by trail on 5/22/2015 9:41:00 AM (view original):
Do you actually believe that? This is a prime example of a big issue that can easily be fixed, but is largely ignored like the rest of the community's requests. 
Yup, there would be no use for the fss if this change was made. Everyone talks about changes but things are fine. Could the game use some updates? Of course, but some things should just be left alone.
5/22/2015 10:01 AM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 5/22/2015 12:46:00 AM (view original):
Well, how about you compile a list of every single suggested change and submit that in a ticket...that way they'll have a list 39 pages long full of mostly whimsical preferences and nonsense. Or have started your quest by posting a thread in the "Suggestion" forum rather than submitting a ticket about a non time sensitive issue. Maybe customer support would be better if they weren't bothered by people that couldn't find the suggestion box?
You mean the suggestions forum with 4 threads this year, yep they will definitely see it there and get on it right away, silly me.  Oh who knew you couldn't send in non time sensitive matters, it's not like they let you know that you should expect a response to a non time sensitive ticket within 5 business days when submitting a ticket, oh wait they do.  Maybe this forum would be better if it wasn't bothered by people that couldn't understand the point of the thread.
5/22/2015 11:44 AM
Posted by kevodaphenom on 5/22/2015 10:01:00 AM (view original):
Posted by trail on 5/22/2015 9:41:00 AM (view original):
Yup, there would be no use for the fss if this change was made. Everyone talks about changes but things are fine. Could the game use some updates? Of course, but some things should just be left alone.
I feel pretty similarly but it is a minority opinion.  
5/22/2015 11:59 AM
what if instead of being able to choose which ratings to scout you just didn't get scouting reports on the same things each time.  I mean I would fire my scout without hesitation if he came back telling me the recruits athleticism was good, and then I sent him again and he lets me know the recruits athleticism is good.  Its like Jim Carey from dumb and dumber is your scout the way it is right now, especially with the bad jokes about minivans
5/22/2015 12:05 PM
I complained about this awhile ago too... it's be a pet peeve for awhile.  I decided to submit a few tickets to see if I could get a response... although I might have sounded a little creepy offering to bring them lunch:

12/16/2014 11:10 PM carl3298
Oh, and I have done 7 scouting visits on a PG and still have no idea of his BALL HANDLING potential. Are you kidding me!?

Seriously, I am just trying to get some attention. I know Hoops Dynasty is not that big of a priority to you guys, but there are a faithful, loyal group that would love to see at least some minor changes. Obviously this would get my vote. If it's very complicated, fine. Just tell us. If it's easy, please take a few hours and knock it out. I'll buy someone lunch and bring it over to Blue Ash.
12/24/2014 6:59 AM Customer Support
Hi Brian,

This is also going to be added to our items for review.

Thank you.

12/16/2014 11:07 PM carl3298
I've now done 8 scouting visits and still how no idea how athletic the forward is from Canada. This is so dumb. Can I fire my assistant coach?
12/24/2014 6:59 AM Customer Support
Hi Brian,

This just sounds like some bad luck in your case.

This is something that we will review for a future update, but we cannot be certain when a recruiting update like this might be in the future.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!
 (I like the "happy holidays" on this one - nice touch!)

12/15/2014 11:08 PM carl3298
Do you ever plan to update scouting visits so that my imbecile of an assistant coach will not repeat himself?

Is there anyway you can update the program to fix scouting visits so we can choose what we want to know?

12/16/2014 10:27 AM Customer Support
Thank you for the suggestion.

Suggestions are compiled and evaluated once a month. They are then prioritized and added to our future feature set lists we use for future updates.

Feedback and suggestions are what help us continue to improve our site and our games. Thank you for taking the time to help us improve.

ME again:
And I would respectfully disagree with anyone that thinks this shouldn't be changed.  FSS will still be very important if they added this logic.  It just saves the coach some money.  I realize every coach has the same curse when using scouting visits, but some coaches probably luck out and get the information they want on their first or second SV.  When you perform 8 SVs and still can't determine your PG's potential on dribbling, it's just plain silly.
5/22/2015 12:27 PM
Posted by the0nlyis on 5/22/2015 12:05:00 PM (view original):
what if instead of being able to choose which ratings to scout you just didn't get scouting reports on the same things each time.  I mean I would fire my scout without hesitation if he came back telling me the recruits athleticism was good, and then I sent him again and he lets me know the recruits athleticism is good.  Its like Jim Carey from dumb and dumber is your scout the way it is right now, especially with the bad jokes about minivans
Hahaha, that's so true. I have no dog in this fight, but it is certainly frustrating to spend money on scouting trips only to receive the same exact information you already had. And the minivan joke is awful.
5/22/2015 12:44 PM
I am in the oddball camp that thinks it's fine as is. Information and recruiting effort are expensive, and you have to decide if precise knowledge is worth the premium (and risk of failure). I know the actual process is imperfect, but I'd hate to change to a system where explicit knowledge about potential was easy to get.
5/22/2015 1:01 PM
12 Next ▸
Ticket response shows serious lack of care by staf Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.