An Open Letter Topic

Best wishes to you pinotfan and I'll pray for you to continue the fight against the odds like you have in WIS.
5/4/2015 3:01 PM
Dodgeball can be found here:

http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=483500&TopicsTimeframe=30
5/4/2015 4:51 PM
Yea man, that really sucks. Love you're "Never say die" attitude though. I too will take the over and wish you many more Xmases to come.
5/4/2015 9:51 PM
I can't recall playing in any leagues with you but always enjoy reading your forum posts. I typically drink silver tequila or whiskey and when I do drink wine it's often chianti or tempanillo. But Friday I'm going to buy a good bottle of Pinot and do my best to send you positive vibes and drink to your health. Yours is one of my favorite nicknames. Best of luck Pinot.
5/7/2015 6:15 PM
Thanks to you all for your kind words, both here and in sitemail.  Your thoughts and wishes are very much appreciated; I have always been impressed by the closeness of the WIS community.
5/8/2015 10:07 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 5/4/2015 1:22:00 PM (view original):
I'll take the over.   Stay strong man!
Me too.  Keep up the fight!
5/10/2015 1:47 AM
Hey all,

The spouse and I are going to be in Paris end of June/beginning of July.  Don't know how many of all y'all are Euros, but if you are I'd love to hoist a tall one with you.  Should you be able to swing a Paris visit, the first bottle of wine is on me.

pinotfan
5/22/2015 1:23 AM
Oh...Paris in June... a bucket list moment if there ever was one.  Enjoy my friend.
5/22/2015 7:01 AM
I will see if this is possible pinotfan, but in case I cannot make it to Paris, if you can make it to Venice we could meet and  I can help with places to stay. The wine is on me in that case (you choose it though, you are the expert). 
5/22/2015 8:58 AM
I am saddened to here what your going through as I have been away from  wis for the very same reason. I wish you well and hope and pray that you play and enjoy another 10 years. Keep up the fight and above all enjoy your family and friends, they will help you be strong.
5/22/2015 10:56 AM
Thank you, and I hope your return to WIS signifies a positive outcome for your battle.
5/22/2015 12:33 PM
Those of you who bet the over (Xmas) are looking good; very positive report from the recent scans this week.  Just met with the doctor, and the new over/under: St. Patrick's Day.  My body has a history of responding well to chemo, though, so I'm betting the over.
6/18/2015 2:06 PM
+that's awesome here's to continued good fortune
6/18/2015 2:12 PM
thanks for sharing the good news. Love your positive attitude. Trust you're enjoying each day to its fullest.
6/18/2015 3:03 PM
pinot, you are so active and bright in your posts..your progress and high spirit comes through all of the time..i am very very glad for your progress...my best wishes continue to be sent spiritually to you and to your family.
eric
6/18/2015 3:21 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
An Open Letter Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.