Rule V Leg #48 Draft Thread Topic

List of keepers/draft picks
dvorr80 - Cincinnati Reds: Johnny Bench, Joe Morgan, HWMNBN, Johnny Cueto, Jose Rijo

Sweet Lady Karma: Holy Jesus! What is that? What the eff is that? WHAT IS THAT, DVORR80?

dvorr80:  Ma'am, HWMNBN, ma'am!
Sweet Lady Karma: HWMNBN?
dvorr80:  Ma'am, yes, ma'am!
Sweet Lady Karma: How did it get here?
dvorr80:  Ma'am, I protected it on my roster, ma'am!
Sweet Lady Karma: Is HWMNBN allowed in the storied Rule V league, dvorr80?
dvorr80:  Ma'am, no, ma'am!
Sweet Lady Karma: Are you allowed to protect HWMNBN, dvorr80?

Sweet Lady Karma: And why not, dvorr80?
dvorr80:  Ma'am, because he's a bad man, ma'am!
Sweet Lady Karma: Because it’s a walking, talking, lying, dried up piece of human feces, dvorr80!
Sweet Lady Karma: Then why did you try to sneak HWMNBN onto your roster, dvorr80?
dvorr80:  Ma'am, because I needed the hustle, ma'am!

Sweet Lady Karma: Because you needed the hustle...

(turns and addresses rest of the owners)

Sweet Lady Karma: dvorr80 has dishonored himself and dishonored the Rule V league. I have tried to help him. But I have failed. I have failed because YOU have not helped me. YOU people have not given dvorr80 the proper motivation! So, from now on, whenever dvorr80 effs up, I will not punish him! I will punish all of YOU! And the way I see it ladies, you owe me for ONE HWMNBN!

4/24/2015 12:53 PM
Montreal takes Dave Righetti from the Yankees
4/24/2015 1:10 PM
Posted by jose can u c on 4/24/2015 12:53:00 PM (view original):

dvorr80 - Cincinnati Reds: Johnny Bench, Joe Morgan, HWMNBN, Johnny Cueto, Jose Rijo

Sweet Lady Karma: Holy Jesus! What is that? What the eff is that? WHAT IS THAT, DVORR80?

Sweet Lady Karma: Because it’s a walking, talking, lying, dried up piece of human feces, dvorr80!
Sweet Lady Karma: Then why did you try to sneak HWMNBN onto your roster, dvorr80?

Sweet Lady Karma: dvorr80 has dishonored himself and dishonored the Rule V league. I have tried to help him. But I have failed. I have failed because YOU have not helped me. YOU people have not given dvorr80 the proper motivation! So, from now on, whenever dvorr80 effs up, I will not punish him! I will punish all of YOU! And the way I see it ladies, you owe me for ONE HWMNBN!

Well done! Runs can't create themselves, but HWMNBN sure can!
4/24/2015 1:31 PM
Buster Posey - SFG
4/24/2015 2:06 PM
Fritz Peterson - NYY

Yankees are off the board.
4/24/2015 2:38 PM
Sorry I'm a bit late...via proxy, tridentric selects Bob Gibson - STL.

Cardinals now off the board. 
4/24/2015 2:57 PM
Posted by jose can u c on 4/24/2015 12:53:00 PM (view original):

Damn, jose. It's great having you back.
4/24/2015 2:58 PM
It's 3:30, no Shaybee yet - my pick is ready - any objections to me skipping Shaybee?
4/24/2015 3:33 PM
Not if your time is now.  you don't want to get skipped while you wait for shaybee
4/24/2015 3:43 PM
If you want to wait until just before your time slot ends at 4pm EDT, that's cool.  That way you give shaybee a bit more time but don't get skipped yourself.
4/24/2015 3:45 PM
Sounds fair, Sinf. I'm going Bobby Abreu - PHI 

Sitemail sent. 
4/24/2015 4:20 PM (edited)
Mark Eichhorn - TOR
4/24/2015 4:29 PM
With the seventeenth but really sixteenth pick of the first round of the forty-eighth leg of the justifiably famous and infamous Rule V league draft, the Boston Red Sox, paragons of baseball virtue and, of late, frequent World Series Champions, decide to upgrade their socks and select Curt Schilling, SP, of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
4/24/2015 5:03 PM
Curt Schilling on the Red Sox? That'll never work. 
4/24/2015 5:05 PM
jose can you see those homeruns flying out of there
4/24/2015 5:19 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...17 Next ▸
Rule V Leg #48 Draft Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.