Who has the best chance to beat Kentucky? Topic

It does not matter if you like Duke or not. Keep it civil guys. I have been a fan of Syracuse since Derrick Coleman freshman year. It's time for a change. !!!!
3/30/2015 3:25 PM
Posted by whitey34 on 3/30/2015 3:04:00 PM (view original):
Personal? Because you can't read and comprehend? You ask the same ? Over and over when I already answered it. Never cussed or said anything vulgar. But it's okay to call me 12, slow and jr high when I have a wife, children and own a business. It's always funny when the one who whines, whines about something he has done himself.

And you have not demonstrated in any way you are a Duke fan. I think you are clowning and are trying to make Duke look bad. I have a friend who plays this game as well and when he read your posts he in no way thought you could be one. You have displayed no facts in anyway that you watch Duke.
i probably shouldn't have just singled you out, i was just responding to the alblack stuff more and your comment to emy in response to his claim about name calling or whatever (where you said you missed clown). just not helpful, thats all im saying.

for the record, emy is definitely a duke fan. maybe even a prototypical duke fan? hehe just kidding emy. but yeah he definitely loves the blue devils, coach rat face and all.
3/30/2015 4:44 PM
Posted by whitey34 on 3/30/2015 3:04:00 PM (view original):
Personal? Because you can't read and comprehend? You ask the same ? Over and over when I already answered it. Never cussed or said anything vulgar. But it's okay to call me 12, slow and jr high when I have a wife, children and own a business. It's always funny when the one who whines, whines about something he has done himself.

And you have not demonstrated in any way you are a Duke fan. I think you are clowning and are trying to make Duke look bad. I have a friend who plays this game as well and when he read your posts he in no way thought you could be one. You have displayed no facts in anyway that you watch Duke.
Since when does anyone have to PROVE they are a fan of a certain school?  You're a Duke fan from Michigan.  I graduated from a high school right outside Raleigh.  That's Raleigh as in the state capital of.......North Carolina.  I lived 30 miles from the Duke campus.  I used to go to Durham and watch the Durham Bulls play all the time.  You're from Michigan, so maybe YOU'RE the bandwagon fan.  I grew up there, that a good enough reason for you?  I stayed true to my local team, you obviously cannot say the same.  So now I'm putting it right back on you, how did YOU become a Duke fan, Mr. Michigan?

Funny, everyone on the internet "owns" their own business.  I'd love to hear all about this "business" you own.  For the record, selling boot leg betamax video tapes out of the back of a car trunk, doesn't count as a "business".  Pretty interesting choice for an ID also.  I'm sure there's a story behind it?  Old high school nickname?

3/30/2015 7:10 PM (edited)
Why do you always go to the extreme or misread something? You are a Duke fan but didn't realize that Duke hasn't suffered the past 2 months when Okafor in foul trouble. You are on the Izzo bandwagon even tho coach K 8-1 vs him. I alsothink it was you that said Winslow is like MKG. Horrible comparison. All those are reasons for me to strongly think you aren't a big Duke fan/

As a 5 yr old my favorite player became Bobby Hurley. I still have his kings jersey packed away somewhere. When everyone else chose the fab 5, I chose Hurley, Laettner and Duke. That's where it all began. And a bandwagon fan is when someone jumps on and off a team due to wining and losing. So don't go there. I have proudly represent Duke blue in Michigan for 25 yrs as a fan. I've read coach Ks books and even converted my high sports coaches to become fans of Duke after I had them read "Leading with the Heart". So there is a slight insight to how old I am if you can put that together and how I became a fan.
3/30/2015 7:33 PM (edited)
My nickname started off being white chocolate because I was a huge Dunleavy fan. My senior yr it shortened up to whitey and I think even you can figure out why the 34 follows the name.
3/30/2015 7:33 PM (edited)
So I've been a Duke fan longer than you've been alive....
3/30/2015 7:55 PM
I am pretty sure all Duke fanse are stupid.....
3/30/2015 8:00 PM
3/30/2015 8:02 PM
Posted by scaturo on 3/30/2015 8:00:00 PM (view original):
I am pretty sure all Duke fanse are stupid.....
Heh, says the guy who can't even spell a four letter word like "fans" right.  Stick to Rutgers yo!
3/30/2015 8:02 PM
I always equate Duke fans with the French.....you deserve the extra e
3/30/2015 8:42 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 3/30/2015 8:42:00 PM (view original):
I always equate Duke fans with the French.....you deserve the extra e
classice
3/31/2015 11:20 AM
Did I or did I not say Coach K owns Izzo? Make that 9-1 now.
4/4/2015 8:38 PM
still stupide
4/4/2015 8:42 PM
Posted by whitey34 on 4/4/2015 8:38:00 PM (view original):
Did I or did I not say Coach K owns Izzo? Make that 9-1 now.
Did I or did I not say I'm a Duke fan?

How 'bout them BLUE DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and I think the team with the best chance to beat Kentucky will be playing on Monday night, when Kentucky isn't!!

Pour one out for BillyG, he's hurting right now......

4/4/2015 11:29 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 4/4/2015 8:42:00 PM (view original):
still stupide
Go Rutgers..........and take Seton Hall with ya!!
4/4/2015 11:31 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...13 Next ▸
Who has the best chance to beat Kentucky? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.