Most Exciting World Topic

Which world do you think is the most exciting? 

I'm here to give you the answer; Wilkinson. With two separate blogs, a radio show, and a Twitter account,  there is no other world quite like Wilkinson. 

If you want a taste of our radio show, check out this link: www.spreaker.com/user/7947346/wilkinson-promo-show

Additionally, if you were to take a stroll through the chat rooms of each conference in 1A and 1AA, you would find a common theme. Every conference has a lot of chatter. This isn't one of those boring worlds where no one talks. In Wilkinson, we provide you with the closest to real experience that you can receive on GD. 

If you are looking to add a new team, or simply looking for a change, I encourage you to join us today. 
3/2/2015 12:17 PM (edited)
Chance = change ? Because... chance... yeah everyone has got one ...but we are competitive as hell( yet quite friendly and helpful )... and got some serious dyNASTYS ... yeah sales ain't my gig... but I do love wilk
3/2/2015 11:45 AM
Going to stay in DIV II to still try and learn the game some more before moving up to 1AA
3/2/2015 11:49 AM
Even though I am having a lot more success in another world, I still like Wilkinson the best.
3/2/2015 2:26 PM
Alright, you got me, I signed up in D-III.  I assume the fun is had at higher levels because this conference is almost empty!
3/2/2015 5:38 PM
I like it. We had 60 players in D1 last season. A lot of parity, tough battles. The P12 had 9 humans (although only 6 for this upcoming season). Every day was an important game. Lots of rivalries and fun to be had.
3/2/2015 6:56 PM
Its a great world. Lots of rivalry, occasional smack talk but no disrespect, legendary coaches and legendary players. Especially quarterbacks. None at USC though, so don't look there for QBs.

Its and amazing world and cjsweat and justaguy do some great radio shows and blogwork. I've spent quite a lot of time at the D1AA and D1 levels and I have to say that its the most fun of any WIS game in any sport I've had.
3/2/2015 7:10 PM
It is a great world. The best I have been in and I guarantee you will love the 1AA or 1A level. I even have days where my wife and children know to leave me alone so I can listen to the talk show. Great world with some of the best coaches in GD. 
3/2/2015 10:15 PM

We just need to pick one world and fill that one up.  At least one can be full.

WIth the support Wilkenson has, it's is the natural choice.

This settles it for me, let's FLASH MOB Wilkenson.    I'll get a team there too.
3/2/2015 11:21 PM
Posted by friarboy on 3/2/2015 5:38:00 PM (view original):
Alright, you got me, I signed up in D-III.  I assume the fun is had at higher levels because this conference is almost empty!
I came up through Lebanon Valley.  It does get better.  The guy at FDU was winning NC's at the same time, so I never won the CC.
3/2/2015 11:28 PM
Posted by deckhand on 3/2/2015 11:21:00 PM (view original):

This settles it for me, let's FLASH MOB Wilkenson.    I'll get a team there too.
Do it! 1A and 1AA has become an incredible amount of fun. Time permitting, if D2 fills up, I'll cover that division on the show/blog/twitter too. 

3/3/2015 1:08 AM
I have been in Wilks for 27 seasons, and it has been the most fun I have had in a long time. Great coaches there that show you mutual respect. Competitive and respectability is what Wilks brings to the forum thanks to cjsweat radio show and blog, along with his honesty.
3/3/2015 7:59 AM
Dachmann has a great Dll post he did daily for warner... if we could get him in Wilks that could help too
3/3/2015 8:24 AM
Posted by deckhand on 3/2/2015 11:21:00 PM (view original):

We have tried to fill a world before a couple of times that I know and it worked well. Those times/worlds didn't even have the things going on that Wilkinson does. The work justaguy and cjsweat do is awesome and adds even more entertainment and controversy to the game. I have been a part of GD(off and on) for a very long time and I have never seen anything go on, outside the game of itself, quite like this.
3/3/2015 9:29 AM
On what days does Wilkinson recruit?
3/3/2015 2:19 PM
12 Next ▸
Most Exciting World Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.