Low BH, High Per Topic

What do you think about guys like this? Can he play on your D3 team, will he be able to make some treys? Motion, man. I guess there is a big difference between 70 and 99 haha, but i'm just curious about the low bh, high per guys.
Athleticism 75     Perimeter 70-99  
Speed 55     Ball Handling 15  
Rebounding 15     Passing 30  
Defense 85     Stamina 90  
Shot Blocking 10     Durability 50  
Low-post 15     FT Shooting    

1/27/2015 11:43 PM
whats his reb potential?
1/28/2015 12:45 AM

In D3 with that much athleticism and defense I would probably take him anyway. If his perimeter gets above 80 I think he'd be a fairly good scorer despite the ball handling.

I don't coach that much D3 but that ath spd def combo seems really good to me.

1/28/2015 2:28 AM
I've had a few guys in this ballpark and the best way I've found out how to utilize them is always as a back-up, low to medium distro at +2. They turn the ball over a lot but also get steals because they're mostly going against underclassman so it kinda equals out in my mind and then you throw in the 3's he'll make at a decent % and they can actually be useful for some bench scoring, higher the PE the better of course!! dac are you thinking about possibly moving him to the PF? I would hope HH then, even adding 20 points would be rough but maybe as a backup he could be productive in that role.
1/28/2015 2:33 AM
All of those stats are maxed out. So no REB potential. Thanks for the feedback.
1/28/2015 3:15 AM
I'd love to be able to move him to SF at least with that low bh and pas. even with the 15 reb I'd probably play him at the SF unless there were no better guards on the team...
1/28/2015 6:14 AM
I would take him as a SF in a heartbeat.
1/28/2015 6:24 AM
Yeah, I am pretty sure he scores at the three spot. I would not play him at the 2 spot.
1/28/2015 7:40 AM
I'd start him at SF, however when playing a press I would either severly cut his usage rate or play him as a backup as he'll play like Drose did last night with 11 TO's
1/28/2015 1:47 PM
Low BH, High Per Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.