There seems to be a whole let less of them in the recruiting base than other positions.  Instead of battling I usually end up putting an SG or PF in that position.  Anybody have thoughts or answers concerning this position?
1/13/2015 2:30 PM
I always recruit SF's last.   In the grand order of things I recruit:

PG's
Scorers
Big Man
then "SF"s

I normally stick the most athletic, best defender I have that isn't starting some where else there.

1/13/2015 2:35 PM
Since the listed positions make no difference, it isn't a case of finding SF's, but of finding players who can play SF adequately (in whatever role on your team you utilize that position for), and I don't think there's any shortage of those being generated...you just have to look past the SG or PF that's sitting beside their name initially. 
1/13/2015 2:54 PM
I have no hard facts but I agree with you skinn, it seems that there used to be more in general, especially those "high potential" in every rating guys that would get redshirted and turn into not great at anything but good at everything players.
1/14/2015 4:41 AM
I only check stats, if needed I move my SF to PF or SG, even PG sometimes.
1/14/2015 7:56 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.