ALL I WANT FOR XMAS IS... Topic

1. a update of any sorts from seble for HD.
2. Peace on earth.
3. Cards to beat the kitty cats (UL vs uk)
4. Cards to win the Belk bowl.

12/19/2014 8:46 PM
Anyone else remember over the summer when seble announced some major upcoming changes coming to recruiting?  Anyone have any updates on that?
12/19/2014 9:27 PM
Posted by clouseb on 12/19/2014 9:27:00 PM (view original):
Anyone else remember over the summer when seble announced some major upcoming changes coming to recruiting?  Anyone have any updates on that?
i dont remember that... seriously, i don't. i thought he said it was a possibility, but i didn't think he made any strong statements like "changes are coming" or anything along those lines. but i might just not be remembering it! anyway, im pretty sure the update is that seble is busy with other stuff again and the changes he made last time around is all we are getting until next time around :)
12/19/2014 9:32 PM
Posted by willowcards2 on 12/19/2014 8:46:00 PM (view original):
2. Peace on earth.

well, the bad news is that you certainly aren't getting all 4 :( but the good news is, you've got a shot 2! the cards could certainly win the Belk bowl, and technically, peace on earth is almost inevitable, in the long run - either we smarten up or we wipe ourselves out.
12/19/2014 9:33 PM
Posted by gillispie1 on 12/19/2014 9:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by clouseb on 12/19/2014 9:27:00 PM (view original):
i dont remember that... seriously, i don't. i thought he said it was a possibility, but i didn't think he made any strong statements like "changes are coming" or anything along those lines. but i might just not be remembering it! anyway, im pretty sure the update is that seble is busy with other stuff again and the changes he made last time around is all we are getting until next time around :)
Here is the quote from Seble, written on 04/16/14.  Guess it wasn't quite as definitive as I remembered, but still would be nice to have an update on how its coming along:

"The plan is to tackle a major update to recruiting.  We're still in the early stages of designing and planning that update.  When I have more details on that, I'll pass them along.  In the mean time, I'll be working on some smaller HD updates while also working on some non-HD WIS tasks.  I've been reviewing the backlog of suggestions and feedback from the past few years as well as my own list."
12/19/2014 9:44 PM
I personally love this game as is...if it ain't broke don't break it.
12/19/2014 9:48 PM
recruiting is broken. teams with the most money shouldn't rule recruiting. recruiting needs to be during the season just like real life. that way its not how much money you spend on a recruit but the time and relationship you build with them. currently if you have the biggest bankroll you get the players.

seble 8 months later still no update......................
12/19/2014 10:24 PM
Make a final four once before I die
12/19/2014 10:39 PM
If they did in season recruiting, I'd probably quit.
12/19/2014 10:42 PM
I can't imagine they'd do in-season recruiting...it'd run the risk of costing them money as people with a ton of teams might find it too cumbersome or time-intensive to keep all their teams. Not that everything here makes sense from a marketing/profit perspective, but I really can't see that particular quirk. 
12/19/2014 10:49 PM
2. Peace on earth.

For me ...
Cards to lose every single game they play in a blowout until Petrino is gone.
12/20/2014 8:00 PM
Posted by arssanguinus on 12/20/2014 8:00:00 PM (view original):
2. Peace on earth.

For me ...
you must be a UK football fan, Atl Falcon or Hog suey fan...............
12/20/2014 8:25 PM
All I want for Christmas is to wake up and find Cindy Crawford naked under my Christmas tree. And please no jokes about how old I am.
12/20/2014 9:28 PM
Posted by willowcards2 on 12/20/2014 8:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by arssanguinus on 12/20/2014 8:00:00 PM (view original):
2. Peace on earth.

For me ...
you must be a UK football fan, Atl Falcon or Hog suey fan...............
I just don't like Petrino because he's kinda a jerk.
12/20/2014 11:57 PM
Posted by willowcards2 on 12/19/2014 10:26:00 PM (view original):
recruiting is broken. teams with the most money shouldn't rule recruiting. recruiting needs to be during the season just like real life. that way its not how much money you spend on a recruit but the time and relationship you build with them. currently if you have the biggest bankroll you get the players.

seble 8 months later still no update......................
You can recruit during the season, just not contact. The better you are with your money in the previous cycle the more you can recruit. Sure it's just looking at the raw numbers but it gives you the chance to line up what you want to do.
12/21/2014 12:50 PM
12 Next ▸
ALL I WANT FOR XMAS IS... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.