OT: Some Cool Stuff Topic

ive kinda heard of crackle.. but still not sure what it is exactly
never heard of sports jeopardy

but ive heard of dan freegin patrick!   

12/20/2014 12:21 AM
Posted by colonels19 on 12/19/2014 7:13:00 PM (view original):
Thanks everyone...I know I'm being a bit of an attention whore here, so I really do appreciate it as I am rather stoked.

Jeff, Sports Jeopardy is new this year...they had auditions all over the country.  The first batches of tapings were in September 2014 and they began airing in October.  As a matter of fact, on my tape day, there will be 4 shows filmed that day, so I could be first, or fourth...it's all at random.  Not sure how long Crackle has been around, but they broadcast some old TV shows and original content (like SJ) strictly online.  I was a bit surprised that this wasn't going to be on real TV, but alas, I'm not griping about it...I just felt it would have had/warranted a bigger audience.

Most game shows film mutiple episodes/day.  I was on 'Sale of the Century' almost 30 years ago. They asked us to bring 5 outfits to the taping so it'd look like we filmed daily. 

By the way, I didn't need the extra clothes. I lost the game but won $700 and "lovely parting gifts."  I still use my KFC insulated bucket. 
12/20/2014 4:06 PM
Alblack, that's awesome!  I've seen that show before with Jim Perry...very cool!

I never liked the final round of that show btw...the contestants always got screwed by the clock, they started it too soon always, Perry read the clues too slow, it was geared for the contestants to lose.  I've seen a handful of episodes and no one came close to winning that final stanza.

12/20/2014 9:34 PM (edited)
Figure I'll just put this out there...the air date for my Sports Jeopardy episode is 3-25-15...that is all
1/22/2015 12:27 PM
◂ Prev 12
OT: Some Cool Stuff Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.