Raider dumbassery Topic

TOO BAD HE'S NOT A BOXER
3/17/2015 6:02 PM
OR THE BAG EIIEEEEEEYEAAAH
3/18/2015 2:38 PM
Just when I thought they might be back on the right track. If this excuse of a RB takes one carry away from Murray, the whole staff and FO need fired.
3/18/2015 11:34 PM
No way Murray takes every carry, they need depth and that is what Richardson gives them at next to no cost. 1300 rush/receiving yards his rookie year. It's a low risk high reward short term signing. The number one thing lacking from the Raiders the last few years has been depth.

You'll know if they're still on the right track if they draft as well this year, as they did last year.
3/19/2015 2:08 AM
If they take White over Cooper, they're screwing up.
3/19/2015 6:53 AM
If they take a WR, they're screwing up. New staff is run oriented, and there are a lot of holes to fill. Give the Eagles the pick if they want it, and get several picks and a "good" BU QB in return.
3/19/2015 9:49 AM

Back-up QB is not a priority when you need a lot of starters.    Trading out makes sense, if you can get value, but I don't think Philly is going to give up a couple of first rounders to get them.    If they're picking, they're taking a WR.    Regardless of what the staff prefers, it's a passing league.   They think Carr is their future QB.  If that's the case, you have to give him someone to throw to.    Cooper had a great college career, White had a fantastic combine.

I'm thinking of Alshon Jeffery in Chicago.   Nothing special in terms of combine numbers but a great college career.   Now he's catching 90 passes per year for 1200 yards, 8-10 TD.    That's where I see Cooper.    Passing on him because White runs real fast in shorts and running shoes is stupid. 

3/19/2015 9:58 AM
I agree. Few years ago Raiders did something similar when they took Heyward-Bey over Crabtree.
3/19/2015 11:36 AM

The "experts" are rating White over Cooper.    It's just dumb.   Year after year, the guy who puts up big combine numbers moves past the guy who proved himself during his college career.    I get that it's difficult to judge a player entirely on his college games, sometimes it's men among boys, but Cooper played in the SEC.   That's the best defenses college has to offer.

3/20/2015 9:19 AM

Oakland Raiders take a shot on troubled pass rusher Aldon Smith

BRILLIANT OR DUMBASSERY
9/11/2015 2:37 PM
BRILLIANT!!!

STABLER = DRUNKEN LEFTY
MARINOVICH = STONED LEFTY

RAIDERS NEED MORE DRINKERS!!!!!
9/11/2015 2:48 PM
Hell yeah
9/11/2015 4:32 PM
good, old school Raider football?
9/12/2015 6:51 AM
THANK GOD I CLAIMED CINCY "D" AND PLUGGED EM IN VS. THE HAPLESS RAIDERS!

GREAT MOVE, ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ROTFFLMFSFHNSACO!
9/13/2015 5:59 PM
RAIDERS MAY SUCK BALLS  FOR YEARS AND YEARS TO COME!
9/14/2015 5:27 AM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Raider dumbassery Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.