roster violations in league... suggestions? Topic

After game 40, i reviewed league rosters... i found a team with 3 violations. I have emailed twice, but not gotten a response... How do other league creators handle this? I must have missed these players when i opened the league and did the initial review... suggestions?
11/16/2014 8:57 AM
The standard response is:
(a) Submit a ticket to have the players replaced
(b) While waiting for that to happen, the owner should move those players to the minors so they don't appear in any games
(c) Team in question forfeits all games in which the ineligible players appeared

But if were in that league with you, I would not be happy about this.  As commissioner, you've got to take a lot of responsibility here....you missed a 2000 Pedro Martinez?  And you could have set up the league to only allow players from 1885-1985, thus making this much easier for you and preventing exactly this occurrence.
11/16/2014 10:48 AM
You are correct on that. My first league, just missed it... How did you know it was 2000 Pedro?
11/16/2014 10:04 PM
It took all of 30 seconds to look at your league and find the player in question.

You are right, it happens, but it's a good lesson.  One of the most important jobs of every commissioner is to ensure roster compliance.  Even if you assume all owners are acting in good faith, mistakes are guaranteed to happen.
11/16/2014 10:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Whatever beef you have with biglenr from the other thread has no bearing on this one.  
11/18/2014 9:13 AM
1234 Next ▸
roster violations in league... suggestions? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.