Guinness (12 openings) (links provided) Topic

Season 27 has rolled for World Guinness.  We are looking for quality owners.  Site mail me if interested.

There are three teams available in the NL east.  This is a cool situation if you would like to get 2 close friends to join you in the same division.  

In general, the National league has been wide open the past ten seasons.  I'd say the teams to beat in NL are Chicago, New York, Helena, and Burlington.  And I guess I have to include Little Rock now since they went to the world series (in the owner's second ever season).

11/1/2014 3:38 PM

Available Teams

NL East

Indianapolis

Boston

Philadelphia

NL North

Pittsburgh

NL South

Tampa

Richmond

AL North

Chicago

Milwaukee

AL East

Norfolk

Washington

AL South

StLouis

Atlanta
11/2/2014 1:18 AM (edited)
NL North available team (formerly Pittsburgh) is in process of re-building.  This franchise has had 6 seasons of 99 or more losses in a row.  They already have some excellent prospects.

Best prospect is N. Taylor (#1 overall pick); he is a can't miss top notch starting pitcher.

C. George is a 22 year old catcher with 1.5 seasons of ML experience.  He was #5 overall pick.  Last season in a little over 400 AB, he hit .269 / .371 / .541 with 30 HR.  

B. Douglass (still in minors) is a 2 time minor silver slugger.  He was #3 overall pick with speed, power, and a plus fielder.

W. Hunter (last seasons #5 overall pick) will be a well rounded infielder.

D. Webber (another first rounder from last season) is another future big leaguer.
11/8/2014 7:13 AM
AL South available team (formerly St. Louis Crunch) is a franchise in very good condition.  In the 26 seasons, there has been only 3 owners including just one owner for past 17 seasons.  The ML team has no bad contracts.  The past 5 seasons the ML team has had win totals between 81 and 85.  The team is built around the draft.  The minor league teams are often in the world series at all levels.  Amazingly, this franchise has had 10 first round picks in the past 3 seasons.  I looked and saw 10 actual prospects (two Starting pitchers, two Relief pitchers, one 3B, one SS, and 4 2B / COF types).  
11/8/2014 5:07 PM
Guinness (12 openings) (links provided) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.