Plumpy Rules!!!!!!!111 Season 33 FULL Topic

The best league in HBD is down to one opening for the upcoming season. Our rollovers have not lasted more than three days over the past 5 seasons. As commissioner I am dedicated to having quick rollovers so if you're sick of long waits between seasons, join us and play the game without the headaches. We have an active blog, a strong 55-120-185-260 MWR, and a great group of strong, sportsmanlike owners.  Here is the franchise:

1.) Former  Charleston Chews:     

Coming off a second consecutive 77-85 season, this team will have the 15th pick in the draft.  It's been in rebuilding mode for awhile, and has loads of young talent in their early/mid-twenties to go along with a former Cy Young winner leading the rotation.  This team is a couple of free agent signings away from being a serious play-off contender, and has some very nice pieces, including a former #3 overall pick SP, in the minors who will be ready soon.

2.)  Former Columbus Dodger Blue:  

This franchise is loaded with strong, young position players, and won the AL North last season.  Already a play-off caliber team, this squad has the 25th overall pick and is ready to make a run at the World Series with a little bit of work.  

3.)  Former Iowa City Cyhawks:

This team has the 5th overall pick in the upcoming draft.  The ML squad is very top heavy, as it boasts one of the three best SPs in the World, and some quality position players as well.  The Majors are not very deep, however, and this team is probably due for a rebuild.

Sitemail me for the password, or if you have any questions about the league!

10/27/2014 6:29 PM (edited)
Columbus has made the play-offs in 3 out of the past 4 seasons *
10/25/2014 7:55 PM
This is a great league, and the minimum win rules keep it very competitive.  We have had a different World Series champion for each of the past 9 seasons.  We have quick rollovers, so grab a team quick before they're all gone!
10/26/2014 12:04 AM
There is a lot of parity in this league.  12 teams in the AL were still in play-off contention with 10 games to go last season.
10/26/2014 11:07 AM
The Columbus franchise has been taken.  Two spots left!  Join soon, these babies are going like hot cakes.
10/26/2014 2:00 PM
This is far and away the best league I've ever played in. Extremely well run and short time between seasons.
10/26/2014 6:20 PM
Just two spots to go!
10/26/2014 10:14 PM
One team left!  Lots of young talent on this team.
10/27/2014 1:35 PM
We had 5 openings as of Friday morning when we rolled.  We're down to one less than 96 hours later.  I'm not kidding when I say we have fast rollovers.  Come take the last team and I'll push the button!
10/27/2014 2:52 PM
Plumpy Rules!!!!!!!111 Season 33 FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.