Wrigleyville NEEDS ONE! BEST LEAGUE IN HBD!!!! Topic

We're looking for one AWESOME owners who enjoy HBD and a good bourbon! We are just finished our 27th World Series! So we'll be starting year 28 soon!! We have some of the most loyal and fun owners around! We continue to have very little drama and very little turnover! So if you're tired of being in leagues that take FOREVER to begin new seasons, look no further! Oh and I forgot to mention, Madmuldoon runs our blog....THE BEST BLOG IN ALL OF HBD!!!!!! (I'll post the link below) Well enough from me, I'll let the league and the open teams speak for themselves!

Our available team needs a little love, but just a little! They won 65 games just a few seasons ago but since have been playing near .500! They just need someone who wants to put in a little work and enjoy the fruits of some nice prospects that came from those 60 win teams!

http://whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=4200

Here is the link to THE BEST BLOG IN HBD!!!

wrigleyvillewhif.blogspot.com/

9/21/2014 3:43 PM (edited)
The only reason I'm in this league is for the Bourbon, Women and debauchery..................well..........there's the baseball too! 
9/18/2014 6:51 AM
And A killer Blog!  madmuldoon is  great with the blog.......Owners are great, no drama......hoopcoach does a great job as the commish!.   
9/18/2014 12:39 PM
Two games into our WS, who wants one of these 2 teams???
9/19/2014 3:38 AM
Boubon, Women, debauchery...As owner of the Charleston Tobacco Farmers I will donate a crop of my finest wacky tobacky to the party.  Great League.  I have been in others, but now this is my only one.  All 27 seasons.
9/19/2014 5:50 PM
Trust me the tobacco in Charleston is wacky...helped my team fight for a playoff spot until the end of the season.......the after affects of smoking it, killed the last 10 games... players were  swatting  at birds and talking to themselves in the field....... I am in 3 leagues and this one is the best......by far the best chatting and fun around. no drama, unless you  go after madmuldoon's Bourbon!
9/19/2014 7:39 PM
Great blog, great league. Been here over 20 seasons!
9/19/2014 10:12 PM
daddiothree   bringing home his first title is  enough alone to make you join this world. The dedication of owners, helping newbie's out...making them feel like they have been here 20 seasons......plus a chance to  see a great log!   Low openings show a solid and  entertaining world!  
9/20/2014 7:07 AM
The Richmond franchise is way better than the record.  There are some great prospects in the systems. Low A, High A, AA all won over 100 games....AAA won a mere 90...so there are plenty of good players to make this team a contender in the very near future. 
9/20/2014 7:10 AM
bump!
9/20/2014 11:51 PM
Low turnover = dedicated owners and great sportsmanship.... Daddiothree is throwing a party celebrating his first title......come and join him. 2 teams is  much easier to fill, than the 7 or 8 on the public waiting list. Why wait weeks or months...when you can join a good and fun league now!  Be rolling  by next week...instead of wondering if you will roll waiting for other worlds. This is a great world!  great owners!  super commish!   and not to mention one of the top blogs!  all Madmuldoon needs is a bottle of Bourbon and he is off to the races  :) 
9/21/2014 9:14 AM
The Pittsburgh franchise is spoken for! So we're down to one! Get in on it today and we can get going as soon as WIS rolls us in a couple days!
9/21/2014 3:43 PM
See guys!  1 DOWN 1 TO GO..Come join us, and we roll faster than dough in a pizza shop.  If you do not get the last team, you'll regret the fun and great chatting you could have had. 
9/21/2014 10:56 PM
Come join, than when we roll...there will be no wait!  That simple. Come, join, have fun.....beat daddiothreee  :)
9/21/2014 11:48 PM
Sent a sitemail expressing my interest.
9/22/2014 12:14 AM
Wrigleyville NEEDS ONE! BEST LEAGUE IN HBD!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.