Which Drafting Option Would You Prefer? Topic

Also, since this vote is getting a bit close, I'll give it another day to see how it plays out.  When I log on here tomorrow evening, I'll have my decision made for me.

9/1/2014 11:51 PM
Posted by thejuice6 on 9/1/2014 11:49:00 PM (view original):

Okay, well that clears it up for me then.  Using the analogy above, I thought the owner with the 2:00 PM pick was still on the clock from 2:00 to 3:00 PM - regardless if the draft is caught up and the guy in front of him made his pick at 10:00 AM in the morning.  That's not how it works?

You are correct, that is not how it works.

9/2/2014 12:46 PM

juice, since the vote is close, why not have 2 picks per day?  That is actually how I run my draft.  Takes 2 weeks to complete.  And I like the 10 AM to 10 PM  drafting times.

9/2/2014 12:50 PM

Well, if I were only running one league/one draft, I wouldn't mind going to two picks per day.  However, with the chance that we could end up doing multiple drafts at the same time, I figured maybe one pick a day per draft would be enough for most folks to keep up with.

Also, given the fact that even if we started drafting tomorrow, it's going to be at least five weeks or so before the 2014 players are released so that draft would be in no real hurry.

9/2/2014 1:20 PM

Okay, final results:  of 48 folks voting, 23 voted for Option 3, 20 voted for Option 2 and 5 voted for Option 1.

Option 3 is a go!

9/2/2014 9:49 PM
◂ Prev 12
Which Drafting Option Would You Prefer? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.