Centerfield S26-FULL Topic

We have 2 teams available for Season 26 in Centerfield and looking to find 2 good, long term owners to fill them. Doesn't matter if you are a veteran or a rookie, just looking for good, friendly, and dedicated people to join. Here are the teams and their draft slots. Sitemail me if interested.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile----Draft pick #4

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile----#18

10/5/2014 5:12 PM (edited)
Bump
8/14/2014 11:24 AM
Bump
8/16/2014 2:52 PM
This is a very good league with plenty of friendly long term owners.  The open teams include those that are, or close to being, contenders; as well as a rebuilding project or two.  Newbies shouldn't be afraid to ask questions because there's plenty of people willing to give the answers, so give it a try!
8/19/2014 10:03 PM
We are looking for long term owners and I'm willing to give 1 Free Season to anyone that joins and stays for 2 full seasons. We have a good FA Class this season to help put you over the top or take a rebuild and build through the draft and international. Either way, play 2 seasons, get 1 free! Sitemail me if interested.
8/23/2014 4:36 PM
When you pick up a new team in a world, do you get to set the budget to whatever you want or would i only get to move them 4 in either direction of the previous season like normal? 
8/24/2014 3:59 AM
bump
8/26/2014 9:52 AM
No special rules, just a free season after 2 seasons played. You'll be glad you joined after 1 so grab yours today!
8/26/2014 9:57 PM
Let me adjust the free season offer. The previous deal still stands(2 season commitment get 1 free season) or if you make the playoffs in your first season in our league I'll give you a free season. Once again we have a solid FA class this year to help you make a push. That gives you 2 different ways to earn a free season(offers do not stack) and play in a great league. Sitemail me if interested.
9/7/2014 10:07 PM
Only 6 owners needed. If you're looking for a great bunch of owners that can help or just hang out with, this is the league. We got teams available that can win, or teams that you can build in your image. Give em a look and join the fun.
9/18/2014 8:31 AM
We are now public so no waiting and the special offer still applies! Grab your team today.
9/22/2014 11:09 AM
I am adding a limited time special offer. Anyone who joins our league by Wednesday 10/1/14 11:59pm will get a free season of HBD at the end of our season. The only requirements are no tanking, no destroying the team or it's budget, and show up consistently to give your team the best chance to win or improve. I will have 2 other owners join me in evaluating the team you take to start and how it looks at the end. If both agree that you have given our league a fair shot then I will give you the free season. My hope is that in this one season of play you will see how great our world is and choose to stay.
9/29/2014 11:57 AM
Man, how do people pass up FREE TEAMS?!?!?
10/1/2014 7:31 AM
Down to 2 and I'll extend that offer till Sunday 11:59pm 10/5/14. Only 2 spots left to earn yourself a free season. Grab one today!
10/5/2014 5:13 PM (edited)
Centerfield S26-FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.