ONLY SOME OWNERS CAN DRAFT 2014 PLAYERS Topic

The 2014 baseball players aren't available yet, to anyone, because the season hasn't finished. What you are seeing are people's prospects that they have called up from the minors and possibly renamed after real 2014 players. Anyone using, say 2014 Billy Hamilton just renamed a speedy outfield prospect that. You can find yours in the GM office heading.
6/25/2014 11:36 PM
What you are seeing is the AAA players. These are real seasons from the PAST of players in MLB whose names are changed. You have them - look in the GM's Center. You generally use these as your bench players. They are given 2014 as their imaginary season. 

You can find out their REAL identities by following the instructions in a Forum post called "AAA Just the Numbers" which you will find under the "Best of WIS Forum" thread set up by contrarian23 - it is the first item on your list of Forums. Or go into the Forum search engine and put that title after first noting that you want "all" posts, not just those from the last month or 6 months.
6/26/2014 4:00 AM
ps did we mention the HOF member cheat codes?
6/26/2014 4:00 AM
Yeah, I just took a look - it seems that you are not using any of your AAA players. Look in the GM center and then find the forum thread I mention above to see who they really are. 

Actually here it is: 

http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=388184

That is why you are seeing 2014 for some players' seasons.
6/26/2014 4:16 AM (edited)
Posted by hghsteroid on 6/25/2014 11:01:00 PM (view original):

Unfortunately, it appears that WIS cheats and discriminates against new owners in favor of long-time owners.

I'm fairly new.  In the four open leagues I've joined, ALL of the league leaders have drafted and have on their teams players' 2014 seasons.
In one league, the league leader has eight 2014 players--essentially one-third of his team.

I was not allowed the chance to draft players' in their 2014 seasons.  In the database search, the seasons are limited up to 2013.

I feel that I have been cheated and defrauded by WIS.  They have taken my money, ostensibly on the basis that the leagues are run
fairly and objectively, with all owners being treated equally, but in fact they have secretly granted special privileges to the long-time customers who have paid them a lot of money over the years.

This fraudulent conduct by WIS is not only a tort, but also a criminal violation of federal and state laws.
is this guy for real??   haha 

or is italyprof just really bored and making alias' ?
6/26/2014 2:30 PM
Posted by chargingryno on 6/26/2014 2:30:00 PM (view original):

Unfortunately, it appears that WIS cheats and discriminates against new owners in favor of long-time owners.

I'm fairly new.  In the four open leagues I've joined, ALL of the league leaders have drafted and have on their teams players' 2014 seasons.
In one league, the league leader has eight 2014 players--essentially one-third of his team.

I was not allowed the chance to draft players' in their 2014 seasons.  In the database search, the seasons are limited up to 2013.

I feel that I have been cheated and defrauded by WIS.  They have taken my money, ostensibly on the basis that the leagues are run
fairly and objectively, with all owners being treated equally, but in fact they have secretly granted special privileges to the long-time customers who have paid them a lot of money over the years.

This fraudulent conduct by WIS is not only a tort, but also a criminal violation of federal and state laws.

i believe it's bush's fault !!!!!   this guy has to be a community organizer,.... from another community:(
6/26/2014 3:34 PM
If he's not just an alias goofing around, I appreciate his passion and it's nice to see some new blood excited about the game. However, he definitely needs to change his approach if he wants to find any long-term fun and success here.

Entertainment value only carries you so far when it comes to filling leagues. Isolating yourself by calling names, accusing others of cheating and the site of defrauding is only going to dig you into a hole. Maybe ask for help or clarification, most users are more than happy to share tips on how the game works. 
6/26/2014 3:44 PM
AxyGFcheatcode=2314
6/26/2014 3:46 PM
chargingryno and urlglory, I wish I were that creative. But alas no, it ain't me babe. 
6/26/2014 5:21 PM
Thanks bronxcheer, I am in a tough OL race and that will come in handy !
6/26/2014 5:23 PM
Posted by chargingryno on 6/26/2014 2:30:00 PM (view original):

"This fraudulent conduct by WIS is not only a tort, but also a criminal violation of federal and state laws."

Instead of just asking how it is that some teams have 2014 players, this guy is accusing WIS of committing a crime.

7/3/2014 2:02 AM
I'M GONNA SUE EM FOOLS
7/3/2014 11:15 AM
these rat bastards!
7/3/2014 3:47 PM
ONLY SOME OWNERS CAN DRAFT 2014 PLAYERS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.