so is throwing 100% out of the I formation the new thing, like running out of the gun was a few years back
4/15/2014 7:02 PM
It probably creates favorable matchups against sims, like running out of trips.  You're attacking the sim with the oppposite of what they're defending against by default.
4/15/2014 10:49 PM
No it really doesn't matter what type of defense you play, I have see the I only pass beat them all. My luck I will put this in and then WIS will come in and fix it to where it wont be successful.
4/16/2014 1:34 PM
It is really effective against experienced users as well.  For some reason it is really difficult to stop.  
4/16/2014 2:16 PM
I use a lot of I-form in my base packages and, yes, I have had success with it at times.

I don't think it's a formation issue, so much as a personnel thing. You can't defend the I using nickel or dime as a base. Using 4-3, 3-4, or 4-4, elite RB and TE groups are often going to have an advantage against the defensive LB groups. The same phenomenon comes into play with the pro set.
4/16/2014 9:09 PM
Coach helgi is the master of the punt formation, and suggests using it on every down.  Apparently it keeps the opposing team off guard, never knowing if they will actually run a real play or not.  LOL
4/17/2014 7:29 AM
Posted by harriswb3 on 4/17/2014 7:29:00 AM (view original):
Coach helgi is the master of the punt formation, and suggests using it on every down.  Apparently it keeps the opposing team off guard, never knowing if they will actually run a real play or not.  LOL
Whatever it takes, my friend.
4/17/2014 6:32 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.