All Forums > Hardball Dynasty Baseball > Classifieds > Wailing Onions need 1 and we start
12/20/2013 11:49 AM (edited)
The Wailing Onions world is recruiting owners for season 24. This has been a no drama league with a very low turnover rate; the owners are a good group of people (always helpful and sometimes funny).

Teams that needs and owner are :

Salem NL

Please contact me if you are interested

Mark

League Rules : In addition to the normal rules of any league, owners are not allowed to start players, at the ML level, with low fatigue or grossly out of position; ie, don't start pitchers at 0% or 1b at SS. Also, teams must win at least 50 games in a season and 110 over consecutive seasons. If a team fails to do so, the owner may make an appeal to the commissioner. If an owner does not meet the minimum win requirement, they may be "fired" and lose ownership of their team.

12/10/2013 12:04 PM

I'd like to add that as a commish, Mark does a wonderful job getting the world turned over.  Heck, the man apolgized to us last season because it took 3 whole days to fill the 2 or 3 vacancies we had last year.  3 days!!!!!  I've had worlds wait 2 weeks+ to fill before finally going public to fill the last handful of slots.  Mark often has things lined up before the season is over and quick turn arounds are the standard.

Great world.

12/10/2013 12:05 PM
after looking into the team, I realize that mark already has a replacement in line, I guess that is what I mean by the quick turnovers in that world; skip my previous post.
12/20/2013 12:33 AM
Mark does a great job running his leagues, if you're looking for a league Wailing Onions is for you, you'll have the most fun here.
12/20/2013 1:46 PM
once we fill this last spot, we start
12/20/2013 3:26 PM
This league is first-rate, low-drama and well run. And, depending on the schedule, your NL team may get the chance to hang three on me during interleague. It's getting a guaranteed six wins just for signing on!
All Forums > Hardball Dynasty Baseball > Classifieds > Wailing Onions need 1 and we start

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.