All Forums > General Discussion > Non-Sports > Who would do a better job of running the USA?
10/24/2013 2:17 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 10/24/2013 2:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/24/2013 2:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 10/24/2013 2:05:00 PM (view original):
Mike, can you just post your home address, phone number, cell phone number, mother's maiden name, and Social Security Number so that we can be finished with this?

Thanks.
I don't even know what state I'm in these days.     How the hell am i supposed to know all that?
Well, you seemed to be able to quickly provide a website for the Nebraska Trucking Association.

It's obvious you must live in Omaha.
Nope.  I'm from South Carolina.   http://www.sctrucking.org
10/24/2013 2:30 PM
Is Nebraska your summer home?
10/24/2013 2:31 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 10/24/2013 2:30:00 PM (view original):
Is Nebraska your summer home?
Idaho.   http://www.idtrucking.org/
10/24/2013 2:42 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/24/2013 2:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 10/24/2013 2:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/24/2013 2:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 10/24/2013 2:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/24/2013 2:00:00 PM (view original):
I'll get to the point(since you didn't understand it yesterday).

There was some pretty specific information included when you started asking "WHICH CANDIDATE!??!!?"  That led me to believe you were trying to find out where I live.   Everyone knows how to use a search engine.   So there's really only two options:
1.  I was leading you to know what district I live in
2.  I was bullshitting you to see how much research you'd do

Which seems more likely?
If that was the case, when I said South Carolina, you would have said, "yep" and moved on. Instead we're on page 12 of Mikey's denial tour.
And miss out on two days of "YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT!!!!!  ADMIT IT!!!!"?

Highly unlikely. 

I don't care if you admit it. I like watching you squirm.
And I like watching you insist that you're right. 
Do you follow college baseball closely?
10/24/2013 6:02 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 10/24/2013 2:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/24/2013 2:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 10/24/2013 2:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/24/2013 2:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 10/24/2013 2:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/24/2013 2:00:00 PM (view original):
I'll get to the point(since you didn't understand it yesterday).

There was some pretty specific information included when you started asking "WHICH CANDIDATE!??!!?"  That led me to believe you were trying to find out where I live.   Everyone knows how to use a search engine.   So there's really only two options:
1.  I was leading you to know what district I live in
2.  I was bullshitting you to see how much research you'd do

Which seems more likely?
If that was the case, when I said South Carolina, you would have said, "yep" and moved on. Instead we're on page 12 of Mikey's denial tour.
And miss out on two days of "YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT!!!!!  ADMIT IT!!!!"?

Highly unlikely. 

I don't care if you admit it. I like watching you squirm.
And I like watching you insist that you're right. 
Do you follow college baseball closely?
I usually watch when the Super Regionals start.   Do you?    
10/24/2013 6:12 PM
Nope.

You have a favorite team?
10/24/2013 6:14 PM
10/24/2013 6:28 PM
It's closing in on time for me to depart for the day, prosecutor.  If one has a favorite team, wouldn't they follow them before the Supers?   Do you have a point?

I touted Boise State in football for years.   Am I from Idaho?

10/24/2013 9:19 PM
I was just curious.
10/25/2013 8:42 AM
Well, I know where you were going, I said I watched the CWS when it reached the Supers.   South Carolina had a nice run so I'm familiar with a couple of the players.   Bradley Jr played for the Sux this year(started hot, Remy was giving him knobjobs after 2 games and finished in AAA).   I'll give you a great tie-in so you can link some **** together. 

Robert Refsnyder, U of Az, tore thru the CWS a couple of years ago.   Ripped SC a new one in the finals.    He's Korean but was adopted by a California couple(your parents, maybe?).  Anyway, it seems that some SC fans were dropping racial insults on him during the last game.   He responded with something like "I guess people from SC aren't used to seeing Koreans play ball.  They seem racist."   He was drafted by the Yankees, my MLB team, and sent to......wait for it....wait for it.....Charleston!!!!!!

FWIW, there are 3, sometimes 4, conferences that matter in college baseball.  SEC, PAC12 and BIG12.    The ACC does something sometimes. 
10/25/2013 8:49 AM
So . . . you live in Korea?

Does Korea have a trucking association?
10/25/2013 8:55 AM
No but me, Rodman and Kim Jong-un have hung out a few times.

I don't think they allow organizations in Korea.
10/25/2013 11:24 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/25/2013 8:42:00 AM (view original):
Well, I know where you were going, I said I watched the CWS when it reached the Supers.   South Carolina had a nice run so I'm familiar with a couple of the players.   Bradley Jr played for the Sux this year(started hot, Remy was giving him knobjobs after 2 games and finished in AAA).   I'll give you a great tie-in so you can link some **** together. 

Robert Refsnyder, U of Az, tore thru the CWS a couple of years ago.   Ripped SC a new one in the finals.    He's Korean but was adopted by a California couple(your parents, maybe?).  Anyway, it seems that some SC fans were dropping racial insults on him during the last game.   He responded with something like "I guess people from SC aren't used to seeing Koreans play ball.  They seem racist."   He was drafted by the Yankees, my MLB team, and sent to......wait for it....wait for it.....Charleston!!!!!!

FWIW, there are 3, sometimes 4, conferences that matter in college baseball.  SEC, PAC12 and BIG12.    The ACC does something sometimes. 
You would know better than me. I don't follow college baseball at all.
10/25/2013 12:28 PM
Seems like an odd question considering the direction of the thread if you didn't have a point. 

Also, a CWS hero pitched for your team this past season.   Do you know who it is?
10/25/2013 2:42 PM
I do not. Was it a recent CWS? We didn't have a lot of young guys. I don't think Withrow or Magill went to college. Maybe Fife???
of 57
All Forums > General Discussion > Non-Sports > Who would do a better job of running the USA?

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.