All Forums > General Discussion > Non-Sports > Who would do a better job of running the USA?
10/23/2013 2:13 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 10/23/2013 1:26:00 PM (view original):
Scott is the only one that fits.
Is he?  Or have you made a faulty assumption?
10/23/2013 2:16 PM
RUBIO---- FLORIDA
10/23/2013 2:21 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/23/2013 2:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 10/23/2013 1:26:00 PM (view original):
Scott is the only one that fits.
Is he?  Or have you made a faulty assumption?
That you're on the eastern time zone? I guess that could be wrong. I'll include central also and see if that changes anything. Because that's the only assumption. You gave the other parameters: male, minority, GOP, incumbent, no senate election in your state, and now, another one: younger than 48.

10/23/2013 2:47 PM
MUDD: I lied.

NORMAN: What?

KIRK: He lied. Everything Harry tells you is a lie. Remember that. Everything Harry tells you is a lie.

MUDD: Listen to this carefully, Norman. I am lying.

NORMAN: You say you are lying, but if everything you say is a lie then you are telling the truth, but you cannot tell the truth because everything you say is a lie. You lie. You tell the truth. But you cannot for. Illogical! Illogical! Please explain.

(Smoke comes out of Norman's head.) 

NORMAN: You are human. Only humans can explain their behaviour. Please explain.

KIRK: I am not programmed to respond in that area.

(Norman goes blank.)

SPOCK: I believe they are all immobilised, Captain.

KIRK: Good.
10/23/2013 2:48 PM
BL = Norman.

Mike = Mudd.
10/23/2013 2:53 PM
I think mike's lying now when he implies that Scott isn't the congressman he voted for. I don't think he was lying before when he said he voted for a minority GOP incumbent.
10/23/2013 2:56 PM
I probably started lying when you sounded desperate to find out where I live.  

Was that before or after the young minority comment?
10/23/2013 3:39 PM
It took all of five minutes figure out you live in South Carolina. Not desperation, just curiosity.
10/23/2013 3:55 PM
So you consider 48 young?

Thanks for the compliment!!!!
10/23/2013 3:55 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 10/23/2013 3:39:00 PM (view original):
It took all of five minutes figure out you live in South Carolina. Not desperation, just curiosity.
You've been pestering him on the "who was it" question for six pages.

That's more than "just curiousity".
10/23/2013 4:01 PM
It reached "stalkerish" yesterday. 
10/23/2013 4:05 PM
I think you're just trying to deflect now.
10/23/2013 4:09 PM
No, I think I said you're starting to sound like a stalker about this time yesterday.  Or about 5-6 hours after others said you sounded like a stalker. 
10/23/2013 4:09 PM
You're both right.
10/23/2013 4:20 PM
Here's the deal.

BL loves his "GOTCHA!!!" moments.   He's also about the easiest read on the internet.  It was pretty apparent that he wanted to figure out which state I live in a few days ago("WHICH CONGRESSMAN!?!??!).   I assume, because I claimed both parties were at fault for the shutdown and will continue to be the cause of political gridlock, he wanted to figure out who represents my state.   That way he could say "TIM SCOTT VOTED BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!!"    So I mixed some truth and bullshit together to see how bad he wanted to know.   He did the research and discovered someone who met MOST of the criteria.  I find that funny.
of 57
All Forums > General Discussion > Non-Sports > Who would do a better job of running the USA?

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.