Tired of Waiting? - MLB - Need One Topic

New York Mets - Solid franchise and ready to compete now.  Great owner stewarded this franchise for the last several seasons, but disappeared from the site a few days ago and didn't renew.  Looking to fill ASAP.

This world should interest you for the following reasons...

1. I run three worlds and combined over 60+ seasons.  In every single season my worlds are approved the same day as rollover....no waiting at all.

2.  World Rules which are enforced

3.  Active blog and live world community.

4.  Very competitive

Please sitemail me if interested.

World Blog 

World Rules 
10/2/2015 8:06 AM (edited)
The Brewers now available immediately
8/19/2014 8:38 AM (edited)
I'll take them
8/19/2014 7:30 PM
The Detroit Tigers will be available once they are officially eliminated from the playoffs which may be in a couple weeks.  You'll have the opportunity to inherit the current budget and plan out next season before we rollover, make some promotions/demotions and resignings, etc.  Sitemail me with interest please.

9/1/2014 6:28 AM
Interested in the tigers
9/1/2014 9:07 AM
We are about to finish the regular season and the NY Mets will open due to not hitting the MWR.  Please send me a sitemail if you're interested.
9/17/2014 10:32 AM
New team, need a replacement immediately. Babysitter ok as long as you're fine while I find a long term owner. Please sitemail me.
1/16/2015 6:46 PM
We're only 20 games in or so to this season and the current Blue Jays owner needs to drop HBD.  THere is some solid young talent in this organization and you'll still get most of this season plus the amateur draft.  Only looking for a long term commitment.

Please sitemail me.
1/26/2015 12:04 PM
Need a replacement for the Tigers.  The Amateur Draft is in a couple days so please sitemail me ASAP if you're interested.
2/5/2015 2:43 PM
One opening for next season. We're still a few weeks away, but would like to line up a quality replacement.
3/12/2015 4:32 PM
I'd be interested in joining.  I will stick around for a long time and have had some success.  Sitemail if you still need someone as a replacement.  Thanks.
3/15/2015 2:37 PM
The owner of the Mariners hasn't checked into HBD in a couple weeks so I am looking for a replacement.  Please sitemail me!
5/4/2015 1:23 PM
Hopkinsheel, you have sitemail
5/4/2015 1:57 PM
Anaheim Angels available
6/1/2015 8:22 AM
Interested
6/1/2015 2:12 PM
12 Next ▸
Tired of Waiting? - MLB - Need One Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.