The All-Time Regressive League Rules:
1) Draft order is determined after game # 162. The top 3 picks in round 1 will be determined by random.org. All tie breakers will be 1st determined by head to head results, then by run differential, then by randon.org.
2) You will need to win 35 games by the end of the season to qualify for the top 3 picks. If you don't qualify, the team with the least amount of wins will get the 4th pick in round 1. If there is more than 1 team, then the team with the least amount will get the 4th & then the next least the 5th, & so on. This is for round 1 only. After round 1, the 1st pick will be the team with the least amount of wins.
3) If you trade away a pick before the draft starts, you will get enough picks to cover your empty roster spots. If you trade away a pick during the draft, then you will have to wait until the timed draft is over to make up any empty roster spots in the supplemental draft.
4) We will have 6 position & 4 pitching fictitious AAA players. They will all be average quality.
5) You may only trade the current season & following season's draft picks.
6) You may not draft so your team is over 25 players.
7) You may change into any current stadium. You are not required to change stadiums when they become extinct though. So, if you have Dodger stadium, you are not required to change stadiums in 1961. You may keep it as long as you want.
8) Team name must either have the state or city name of the stadium you are using in it.
9) If a player isn't listed in the available players pool, he is not eligible to be drafted.
10) If an owner's keeper makes it into the available players pool & is drafted before the original owner says anything, the player is the property of the new team.
11) We will use DH in the AL only.
12) No use of waiver wire.
13) Live play is limited to next series.
14) Injuries will be turned on.
15) Transaction deadline will be at game # 120.
16) No trades involving "players to be named later"