9/7/2013 2:37 PM (edited)
So let's see:
TE not catching passes
WR getting short, medium and long passes at the line of scrimmage
WR catching passes behind the line of scrimmage when they aren't supposed to run a route there
QB throwing two passes per play
No one missing extra points
No INT returned for TD's
Starters not getting credit for starts
QB getting more tired than they should (Norbert's failed attempt)
Wrong players blitzing (thanks deen)
Large (>10%) offensive line advantages not providing enough effect for run ave or pass blocking results (sacks)
Player pass distribution (RB - FB, WR)
Phantom field goal after game over on box score
Blocked kicks?
Not able to have more control over defensive settings (% choice - but end result is either all pass or all run)

Any others?

I'm going to try to keep this bumped to the top. If you are following any specific glitch or problem with the game, when and if the game engine is updated, please reply in this thread if it has been fixed to your satisfaction or needs more adjustments.
9/1/2013 8:42 PM
Only one running back can catch passes (whoever is the "full back" has similar problem to tight ends) 
9/2/2013 7:52 AM
The problem with all passes being caught at the line of scrimmage might be a bug in PBP code, instead of a bug in the "pass play" code.
9/2/2013 12:25 PM
We had the ability to specifically target any wr we want ie wr1 100% of the time. Now the engine chooses who to throw the ball to; with VERY poor choice selection I might add!

I will (for the sake of the problems checklist) refer to this as the wr distribution issue!
9/2/2013 5:30 PM
I think that I've moved from disliking the attempt to install v3, to absolutely hating it, and pretty much everything associated with it. What a futile 6 months by all involved. 
Katzphang88's list proves how well the this project is moving forward. And those are not all the problems. In 3 more months we could have a child, but not a silly sim game.
9/2/2013 6:47 PM
Posted by cebrake on 9/2/2013 5:30:00 PM (view original):
I think that I've moved from disliking the attempt to install v3, to absolutely hating it, and pretty much everything associated with it. What a futile 6 months by all involved. 
Katzphang88's list proves how well the this project is moving forward. And those are not all the problems. In 3 more months we could have a child, but not a silly sim game.
+1

I'll take the head scratchers of V2 any day.
9/2/2013 10:58 PM
rush distribution and oh yeah, the sim sucks balls.
9/2/2013 11:19 PM

Oriole, it would be great if you could provide some communication on the status of the known issues that are referenced above.  It feels like there has been no update on any of these issues, and I think we would be a little more patient if we saw progress or a clear project plan on when you will be tackling them. 

I echo Starfinder's comment on the overwhelming preference to play 2.0, which is pretty sad given the amount of time this beta has been going on.  It is really no better than when it was first released. 

Again, you have disappeared since early last week despite your reassurance that you would commit to greater frequency in providing updates.  Unfortunately, your lack of communication only contributes to the negative posts and frustration because none of know exactly what you are truly working on. 

Step up and prove you care about this game!  If not, step aside and let someone that has both the skills and desire make this happen.

9/2/2013 11:52 PM
Well he did pin his topic on giving updates. Since he was working on rushing, hopefully my ND Box will run better. After reflecting on the list that grows by the day and honestly should have been implemented before we started testing. My thought is that we have beat this horse well after it took its last breathe. The old saying "Know when the party is over", shame on us for believing that this would get better.

Thanks Norbert, Oriole, and all others that r involved in V3, for reminding me/us that deceit can even hide behind the best of intentions!
9/4/2013 3:55 AM
Too many punt returns not returned, and when they are returned, not based on player ratings.  Turnovers too low for good defenses.  Sacks way too high.  PDs almost nonexistent.  Add those to the list.
9/5/2013 12:04 AM
It's more important to guess run/pass correctly than it is to have a talent advantage, formation advantage or formation iq advantage.  Until this is fixed or they allow more control over your defensive call, this game will continue to be a game of guessing right or relying on the random number generator to guess right for you.
9/5/2013 12:25 AM
Posted by slid64er on 9/5/2013 12:04:00 AM (view original):
It's more important to guess run/pass correctly than it is to have a talent advantage, formation advantage or formation iq advantage.  Until this is fixed or they allow more control over your defensive call, this game will continue to be a game of guessing right or relying on the random number generator to guess right for you.
Huh?

The TE is an integral part of the game and you can't get him in. How much more control do you want than advanced?
9/5/2013 1:58 AM
- % played for certain positions is still screwy.  My kicker has played in 202% of plays this season. 

- No blocks on special teams.  This may be intended but still worth mentioning in case it isn't.

9/5/2013 5:09 PM
SIMs still beating humans. SIM has no human recruits, human coached team 26 human recruits. Everything is working as expected.
9/6/2013 6:38 PM
Posted by starfinder77 on 9/5/2013 12:25:00 AM (view original):
Posted by slid64er on 9/5/2013 12:04:00 AM (view original):
Huh?

The TE is an integral part of the game and you can't get him in. How much more control do you want than advanced?
reading comprehension fail
of 3

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.