7/6/2013 10:35 AM (edited)
Just learned I won the DIII title in Romero (thanks, diamondjim) and Nebraska Wesleyan went 18-1 on the season.

Funny thing, I hadn't logged in and managed that team since the end of last season. I had even asked WhatIf support to remove me as coach (obviously, they never did).

If I was sticking around, I'd have to remember that strategy and use it again. As it is, my last pay season is wrapping up and I'm out of here. So feel free to use it if you like.

Later.

- sleeper
7/6/2013 1:24 PM
They didn't seem to do anything to the beta the whole season anyway. Seems these were comments we had about 2.0 coaches with their teams on auto-pilot. The more things change the more it seems to stay the same.
7/8/2013 5:13 PM
Crap! I just lost the D!! Title game because I was out of town and unable to change any game plans.  AT least I would like to think that is what contributed to my defeat.
7/9/2013 7:19 AM
The only thing that was changed was they cut down on deep passing.  All other passing is off the chain with no regard to quarterback ratings.  All quarterbacks completing around 70%.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.