All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Coach movement issues in BAVA
7/6/2013 4:09 AM (edited)
No disrespect to SnapMason and I know it's only Beta.... but, I would love to have someone from the Beta team explain to me how Snapmason with a record of 10-16 in two seasons (with two different teams) was able to move to 19-0 Quincy ?  What beat my 44-18 record from four seasons at Menlo three PO appearances and a CC ? 
7/6/2013 3:38 PM
cougdawg....sounds like you got hosed!  WIS is letting the beta fail.  That thought started in my mind when they pulled Norbert off the project.

I just changed programs so I could Coach at my Alma Mater (Concord) that finished as National Semi Loser!   Did so without any investigating.

He was passing out of Notre Dame Box,   his QB has over 10,000 yards and 194 TD passes(36 percent completions) in a season, and only one WR has catches (289 recections).  I now hate my decision as I really think his thinking has spoiled my return to Concord.   I don't know what formation practice he was doing, but I really don't think the formation ratings are as high as they should be for a one formation team.
7/6/2013 4:05 PM
Same thing happened to me in Hooper last season when I applied. My 2 yr record was 37-1 with 1 NC  (3 yr 47-5), and I lost  to another coach whose 2 yr was 11-15 (3yr 20-20). They said that they changed some qualifications. Good luck with that.
7/6/2013 5:23 PM
I got a D1aa job with too few wins and that excited a few people! This is a test. And the idea is to find flaws and correct! We are finding flaws, are they being corrected?
7/9/2013 4:16 AM
I haven't heard anything from oriole fan in almost a month. I hope he is testing, but with no communication at all we are all in the dark. I'm not a programmer, but it can't be that hard to figure out. If team A has a clear advantage over team B, it shouldn't matter if they picked the right defense you should be able to dominate on offense and same should occur with an advantage on defense. If teams are equal, it should come down to gameplanning. I'm not as critical of version 2 as most on here, but I do like the custom  formations of version 3. I just hope they can figure something out soon.
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Coach movement issues in BAVA

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.