Since we have been testing v3 since Feb, and in my opinion, for various reasons, have not gained an inch in it's completion, I have a suggestion. From what I have read, and heard, from other coaches, some are looking forward to v3, while others want to stay with v2 or go back to v1. It seems that returning to v1 is impossible, is that correct? This bickering back and forth, changing this today and changing that tomorrow, and testing to no avail, will go on forever, with no positive results in the foreseeable future.
Why can't we have a vote and end this dilemma once and for all? I suggest that you put a notice on every coaches' conference corner, and in every world's forum, announcing a vote to take place to decide on v2 or v3. Leave the vote open for a week. All coaches with a set number of GD seasons would be eligible to vote. (I don't think that some newbie that doesn't even understand how v2 works should have a voice). Everyone eligible would have 1 (ONE) vote. From what I understand, if WIS stays with v2, a lot of coaches will leave. And if v3 is implemented, a lot of coaches will also leave. So it is a no win situation for FOX, they will lose money either way. It was someone's idea at WIS to build v3, and it has failed miserably. Have the vote, and for once let the paying customers decide, abide by the results and move on. If v2 wins, scrap v3 forever. If v3 wins, go hell bent to get it installed properly. But, working on it for another 4 months with no results is not going to be acceptable to anyone. If v2 wins, and the masses want some tweaks, tweak it, if that can, and must be done once and for all in a timely fashion.
Let me say that I am really tired of all this indecision. I've got no ax to grind with either version. I've been playing GD since 2005. Now played 5,607 games with 40 NCs + 56 beta games with 1 NC. I obviously have been very lucky at v1, v2, and v3.
I think that we all would like to have a decision made,and get on with it. The direction of the last 4 months is not the way to go.