ODL Flame War Topic

You guys want to continue to go off on each other then have at it, but please do us all a favor and remove the clutter from the evals and draftboard threads. Some of us have spent like 30-40 hours looking at the teams and putting out evals, and all the bickering is really a serious pain in my balls (as I'm sure it is for MANY others) to have to sift thru when working on something that pays a big fat salary of ZERO and takes both a ton of mind space and time.

Feel free to rip each other a new one, and here is EXACTLY the place for anyone that wants to add more fuel to whatever flames some of you continue to put out there. Feel you need to state your peace? Then please do so here, but do the rest of us a favor and keep that stuff out of threads where it does not belong.

Thanks,

Nate
6/23/2013 11:49 PM
probably not going to work - blame it on tang - the coals were cooling but he just had to add his usual nonsense
6/24/2013 12:50 AM
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game.
It's easy
everybody now
6/24/2013 1:37 AM
nobody told me there'd be days like these
(Lennon quote?)
6/24/2013 1:56 AM
If you want to act like an idiot on the forums, that's fine, but respect the owner(s) who started the thread(s) wishes as well as everyone else who uses the thread(s) to actually build their teams.  I don't care if you like me or hate me, be respectful of the other 22 owners and don't be a ******* dumbshit jackoff and spam those threads.

That means you, smokey, sky, tang, 98, felon, sly, myself, etc... aka every ******* body

6/24/2013 2:54 AM
Have a look at the forum thread, I was there discussing a procedural matter. I pay to play and had every right to voice my position on the matter regardless of how sly, felon & ash felt. Their attack was uncalled for, and an indicator of their fine sense of sportsmanship. I'll gladly compete at any level, if it's talking smack you want, then smack it will be.
6/24/2013 12:32 PM
"This ain't no circus and I don't need no @#$! clowns" (or mental midgets)
6/24/2013 12:35 PM
oops, (Steve Miller / Boz Skaggs / smokey57)
6/24/2013 12:36 PM
While I'm here, I would like to thank the members of the "WIS Oracle, Pundit & Bofin Asso". for declaring my ODL XXLIII team DOA after 5 picks. A hearty THX!
6/24/2013 12:56 PM
Can you spell.."Bad Karma"..children?
6/24/2013 12:58 PM
I went to the river, to jump in..ash showed up and said, I'll tell you when...I'm torn down.. almost level with the ground. (12 bar blues)
6/24/2013 1:03 PM
Six straight blocks...this is like Olajuwon versus my eighth grade basketball team.
6/24/2013 1:13 PM
You are blocking the author of this post, smokey57.

an den?
6/24/2013 2:44 PM
Posted by malone9975 on 6/24/2013 1:13:00 PM (view original):
Six straight blocks...this is like Olajuwon versus my eighth grade basketball team.
awesome!
6/24/2013 4:11 PM
I love trades but if we are trading 6th rounders, can we keep them together? (i.e. no "one only") 

just a thought.
6/24/2013 5:34 PM
12 Next ▸
ODL Flame War Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.