All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > Progressive Theme League Classifieds > Dirty Dozen Progressive Needs 2 New Owners - FULL!
6/27/2013 6:58 PM (edited)

The Dirty Dozen Progressive is a single season progressive currently preparing to go into the 1935 season.We are ineed of two new owners for teams that both have very good assets.Rules are pretty standard and both of these teams have all their draft picks and have none coming in.They are as follows.These are the 1934 rosters.

Hollywood Stars                         Braves Field          Taken!!

C - Shanty Hogan,Frankie Hayes,Glenn Myatt
1st - Bill Terry
2nd - Max Bishop
3rd - Cecil Travis,Ossie Bluege,Micky Haslin
SS - Eric McNair,Leo Durocher
OF - Wally Berger,Pete Fox,Johnny Frederick,Carl Reynolds,Lefty O'Doul

P - Ed Brandt,Bill Dietrich,Alvin Crowder,Red Lucas,Milt Gaston,Euel Moore,Lefty Grove,Bud Tinning,Roy Mahaffey,Tom Zachary

This team had the worst record,but the draft lottery has not been held yet.Suffice to say,they have a very high pick.

New York Yankees                   Yankee Stadium I                   TAKEN!

C - Rick Ferrell,Earl Grace
1st - Jim Bottomley
2nd - Buddy Myer,Jackie Hayes
3rd - Joe Stripp,Jack Saltzgaver
SS - Luke Appling,Gordon Slade
OF - Sam West,Zeke Bonura,Doc Cramer,Gee Walker,Buzz Boyle,Woody Jensen,Jack Rothrock

P - Red Ruffing,Lefty Gomez,Ray Benge,Elden Auker,Johnny Welch,Luke Hamlin,Monte Weaver,Wes Ferrell,Bob Smith

This team had the 4th best record,has a nice foundation and a solid upside.

If you are interested in either of these teams or have any questions,please sitemail me or post ASAP.We're looking for owners who will stay awhile.

6/24/2013 5:39 AM (edited)
The Stars are a great rebuilding project. The Yankees, with pitchers Lefty Gomez and Red Ruffing, should be in the thick of the pennant race for many years. Good bunch of friendly, knowledgeable owners! There are 12 teams divided into two divisions.
6/24/2013 8:43 AM
Any teams still available?
6/24/2013 12:43 PM
I'll take the Stars if they are available. Like a challenge.
6/24/2013 3:33 PM
Welcome aboard flippen.Glad to have you along for the ride.I'll be in touch.
6/26/2013 8:44 AM
Yankees
6/27/2013 6:58 PM
You're in ljemd.Sitemail coming.
All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > Progressive Theme League Classifieds > Dirty Dozen Progressive Needs 2 New Owners - FULL!

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.