All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Update just happened? Playbooks
6/5/2013 1:41 PM
Now, instead of simply having "pro-set balanced" as the default option we now have six different default playbooks. Thats interesting. Guess I'm gonna have to experiment with these too. 
6/5/2013 1:43 PM
Also notable, it has immediately caused the game to error out on test games with certain teams. I'm guessing because atm there does not seem to be a default defense showing up in gameplan. Probably being worked on as we speak. 
6/5/2013 1:46 PM
Are you still getting test game errors now?  I've completed pushing out the default playbooks.  I'll make a post further explaining them in a bit.
6/5/2013 1:51 PM
Seems to be cleared up..tried a couple dozen teams and all went through. 
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Update just happened? Playbooks

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.