5/10/2013 5:09 PM
I wonder what is happenning with regards to recruiting ??. I have noticed a couple of teams who have not spent a lot of money or any money to recruit. One team Has 12 of 17 recruits who have had $0 dollars spent to sign them . Seems very unfair that they have all there money left to through onto signing their remaining 5 . Unfortunately most if not all where and are within my 360 and or less . How can we compete with that.
5/10/2013 6:31 PM
The $ figures listed by the signed recruits are the money YOU spent on the recruit. There isn't a way to see how much another coach has left.
5/10/2013 10:51 PM
They are poaching! Oh wait. Wrong thread. Carry on.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.