5/7/2013 7:45 AM
See what I mean?  I had no business winning that game.  I have nobody on my roster that isn't a SIM pick.  Yes I game planned but not to the extent of looking at your tendencies or even your players.  I just put in what I wanted my guys to do.  It appears the upset bug is alive and kicking.  That is one upset for me in each conf.  Talent should matter.
5/7/2013 8:00 AM
Actually, that was my gameplan from last season. I haven't changed it yet.
5/7/2013 8:03 AM
It shouldn't have mattered.  I used my GP from last seasons' DIII team with just a couple formation changes.  You have the better team.
5/7/2013 9:41 AM
I ran 10 test games and won 7 of them, usually by 7-10 points, but it's an all-run offense. All it takes is a few gains of 2 yards instead of 3 to change the game. Losing by 4 isn't much of a stretch, although I haven't really gone through the box yet. Have you? Are there any particular plays that look screwy?

On an ironic note, I lost my playoff game to Benedict partially because of my crappy punter, who liked to shank them from inside my own red zone. Now that I've cut him, my kicker is doing the punting, and because out-of-position penalties are turned off, he's doing great.

5/7/2013 11:46 AM
At this point it appears as though randomness is alive and well in GD 3.0. Beta or not.

Makeup on a pig, perfume for a skunk. GD 3.0

5/7/2013 3:52 PM
Maybe my evaluation of my team is bad but I don't see it as very good.  A lot of weaknesses.
5/7/2013 4:51 PM
The second generation DII teams are incrementally better, because they have a recruiting class under their belts. All the SO, JR, & SR are still SIM recruited. When you get right down to it, the best teams right now will tend to be the ones with the most human-recruited players.
5/7/2013 9:29 PM
Tha is how I figure it and  don't have any human recruited players,

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.