4/23/2013 2:42 PM
Norbert, I'm curious as to how long until Beta is expected to become efficient enough to be fully launched? The reason I ask is I'm otherwise done playing.. The current system SUCKS, I can have a team that is 30, 40, 50 points overall better at each position and only win half the time. Unacceptable as it is I will no longer pay to play as soon as my time is up I'm done. So just give me some rough figures in hopes of collecting my $20 a month for whatifsports.com
4/23/2013 2:48 PM
I think I've posted expectations elsewhere and I know they've been off in the past, but basically the way things stand now I would expect about 3 months before launching.  One more season of working and tweaking the basic play results.  One season of adding in penalties and injuries and minor adjustments.  One final season where everything is mostly in place and mostly just minor tweaks.  If we do not get the goal set for any of those seasons, I could see it getting pushed back a bit further, but I'd really not like to postpone it any longer than it already has been. On the other hand, I want to make sure we have worked out any issues we can in beta before pushing it out live.
4/23/2013 4:08 PM
I agree with what you said. I plan on sticking around hopefully until then, I just hope the new engine supports stronger teams which it does currently so that's something to look forward to!
4/23/2013 11:53 PM
Posted by jfootball88 on 4/23/2013 2:42:00 PM (view original):
Norbert, I'm curious as to how long until Beta is expected to become efficient enough to be fully launched? The reason I ask is I'm otherwise done playing.. The current system SUCKS, I can have a team that is 30, 40, 50 points overall better at each position and only win half the time. Unacceptable as it is I will no longer pay to play as soon as my time is up I'm done. So just give me some rough figures in hopes of collecting my $20 a month for whatifsports.com
My Heart bleeds for you. GOOD GRIEF!!!
4/24/2013 6:26 AM
Posted by jfootball88 on 4/23/2013 2:42:00 PM (view original):
jfootball, give it the time needed. If I'm not mistaken you can stop coaching in 2.0 but continue to help with the Beta. Am I correct Norbert? Truth is we need as many good coaches as possible to help make 3.0 the best game possible, and you're one of the good ones, so please hang around in Beta until it goes live even if you decide to hold off in 2.0 until then...

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.