All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > LOL the more we try to change the same it becomes.
5/5/2013 9:02 PM
Posted by grindi on 5/5/2013 9:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by scrodz on 5/5/2013 6:02:00 PM (view original):
"Liberal"? You couldn't come up with anything worse than "liberal"?
Actually that IS the worst insult as far as I'm concerned.  I can think of no lower excuse for a human being than that.  They destroy order and follow chaos.  They are the most dangerous people on earth.  I would rather be called anything than a liberal.
That is actually a good idea.

5/5/2013 9:16 PM
Posted by grindi on 5/5/2013 9:02:00 PM (view original):
Actually that IS the worst insult as far as I'm concerned.  I can think of no lower excuse for a human being than that.  They destroy order and follow chaos.  They are the most dangerous people on earth.  I would rather be called anything than a liberal.
That is actually a good idea.

I'm sorry, I don't understand. What is a good idea?
5/5/2013 10:00 PM
Gotta agree fully. Liberals have ruined a great nation.

These same liberals now support the radical Islamists who would like nothing better than to institute Sharia Law. What a bunch of bozo's. If the advocates of Sharia ever got in control theses stupid liberals would be among the first that they would behead.

5/6/2013 1:18 AM
you guys are idiots. take your politics somewhere else. getting all butt hurt. get a life and quit crying ya babies.
5/6/2013 1:19 AM
Posted by scrodz on 5/5/2013 8:00:00 PM (view original):
katz, I agree with most of what you're saying, I just think that changing CVs as you suggest would leave a fairly large hole in a coaches recruiting efforts that would have to be replaced with something else, and currently, the "something else"s are just an increment of the CV. Sort of like using two $5s instead of a $10. I do think it will work, though, maybe  in conjunction with a major change to the scouting process, but that's not in this update.

A possibility that wouldn't be too hard to implement would be to increase the "compound interest" you get from getting a recruits interest early. From what I've read, it's in the code now, but isn't much of a buff. If they increased the %, though, you could get to the point where if you spent $5k to turn a guy green the first day, that $5k would be worth significantly more by signing day, maybe $6-7k. That way, it would discourage people from "poaching" on the last day, since it would cost them more to do it. This would actually be just a variant of the way SIMs work, in that the longer a SIM is on a recruit, the more interest the recruit has in the SIM.

I was thinking that head coach home visits and scouting would have a little more clout and more info about the recruits talents. (You could get the same info from 5 letters or one HC visit or 2 AC visits). You could offer head coach home visits and head coach scouts multiple times, but only once per cycle. You could spread those around or concentrate them on one player. Once the player notes you are watching his games or visiting his house, he will give you more interest and put you on his campus visit list. Then you can play the auction game of how much you are willing to spend. If the players put 3 - 5 teams on the campus visit list, then the coaches could bid with the varieity of visit perks. The coach that puts the best campus visit together wins the recruit, the other coaches get their $$$ back to bid on another recruit and the process continues until recruiting is over.
5/6/2013 2:56 PM
Posted by chrondon84 on 5/6/2013 1:18:00 AM (view original):
you guys are idiots. take your politics somewhere else. getting all butt hurt. get a life and quit crying ya babies.
I'll speak the truth anytime, anywhere. I will treat this site as no different and when someone tells me to take my views elsewhere that makes me all the more likely to speak more of whats going on.

By people staying quiet is how these radicals gain power.

Just for your benefit I'll say it again, Sharia Law is on our horizon unless we stand against it. So either stand for what is right little man or get out of the way. idiot.

5/6/2013 3:23 PM
Just so I know, exactly who is trying to implement Sharia law in the US? I must have missed that article...
5/6/2013 3:49 PM
Posted by scrodz on 5/5/2013 8:00:00 PM (view original):
katz, I agree with most of what you're saying, I just think that changing CVs as you suggest would leave a fairly large hole in a coaches recruiting efforts that would have to be replaced with something else, and currently, the "something else"s are just an increment of the CV. Sort of like using two $5s instead of a $10. I do think it will work, though, maybe  in conjunction with a major change to the scouting process, but that's not in this update.

A possibility that wouldn't be too hard to implement would be to increase the "compound interest" you get from getting a recruits interest early. From what I've read, it's in the code now, but isn't much of a buff. If they increased the %, though, you could get to the point where if you spent $5k to turn a guy green the first day, that $5k would be worth significantly more by signing day, maybe $6-7k. That way, it would discourage people from "poaching" on the last day, since it would cost them more to do it. This would actually be just a variant of the way SIMs work, in that the longer a SIM is on a recruit, the more interest the recruit has in the SIM.

This one was.  I don't know how the other quote got there.  Obviously I clicked wrong.

5/6/2013 4:06 PM (edited)
Ya don't like it, don't read it ya dufuss.  Especially don't comment.  In case you haven't ever paid attention, it's people like you that keeps others coming back and yapping more, this answer and Jibes for example.  As for getting a life. LMFAO.  I've done more in  my lifetime than you've dreamed of doing.  You don't know me from Adam and probably don't know who Adam even was.

Answer this question...Deer, cows, and horses eat the same thing.  Grass. Yet deer poop pellets, cows poop patties, and horses poop clumps.  How come?
5/6/2013 4:04 PM
Posted by scrodz on 5/6/2013 3:23:00 PM (view original):
Just so I know, exactly who is trying to implement Sharia law in the US? I must have missed that article...
Actually Obama thinks it is a great idea.  Can't remember exactly when he said it, sometime in his first 2 years.  It was the same time he talked of scrapping our Constitution and adopting one similar to one of the African countries that had just made one.  Personally I think Obama is the Anti-Christ.  There are only 2 more requirements left for him to meet all the requirements.  I think he is as evil as Hitler and he is using the Nazi playbook.  Read Mien Kampf and tell me you think differently.  Just wait.  He is already planning how to get rid of the 22nd amendment.  He has ignored 7 others already.  

5/6/2013 4:52 PM
Actually, I HAVE read Mein Kampf. I'm not sure I agree with you , since the whole manifest destiny, anti-semitism and lebensraum thing seems to be missing from Obama, and it's kinda central to Hitler's plan.
5/6/2013 4:57 PM
Also, I'm not sure getting rid of the 22nd amendment would help him. If I remember correctly, there's language in it so that if it IS repealed, the change doesn't go into effect until after the sitting president leaves office. Sort of a "grandfather-in reverse" clause.
5/6/2013 10:56 PM (edited)
Posted by grindi on 5/6/2013 4:06:00 PM (view original):
Ya don't like it, don't read it ya dufuss.  Especially don't comment.  In case you haven't ever paid attention, it's people like you that keeps others coming back and yapping more, this answer and Jibes for example.  As for getting a life. LMFAO.  I've done more in  my lifetime than you've dreamed of doing.  You don't know me from Adam and probably don't know who Adam even was.

Answer this question...Deer, cows, and horses eat the same thing.  Grass. Yet deer poop pellets, cows poop patties, and horses poop clumps.  How come?
what you eat does not change the shape of what comes out of your a$$. you my friend, truly don't know $hit.
5/6/2013 11:03 PM
What a punk.  How do you figure you can talk about anything when you don't know crap?  You haven't accomplished anything at your age punk.  You're just a smack talking, Godless punk with no manners.  Your rude and self centered.  Basically someone I don't care to waste time talking with.  Go away you uncouth little man.  Play with your GI Joes in mommies basement for a while and calm down.

5/6/2013 11:05 PM
Posted by scrodz on 5/6/2013 4:57:00 PM (view original):
Also, I'm not sure getting rid of the 22nd amendment would help him. If I remember correctly, there's language in it so that if it IS repealed, the change doesn't go into effect until after the sitting president leaves office. Sort of a "grandfather-in reverse" clause.
I sincerely hope you are right on this one.  I am looking into Duel Citizenship with Ireland because I can't stand what is going on in this country.  
of 6
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > LOL the more we try to change the same it becomes.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.