3/22/2013 5:30 PM
Fixed a few issues - not being able to set Freshmen and some other players to Starter, the signup page for new users, and some adjustments to the engine.

For the engine, I've adjusted some rushing results.  Looking at the results I am seeing once I push it to Beta, it still looks like the rushing numbers are running a little high.  When I test fixed ratings teams against each other, the results look closer to what you would expect, so there is a different distribution of ratings and match ups in the generated beta data than I am testing for.  I'll have to spend some time to look at the data on beta and certain match ups between teams to see where the rushing numbers need adjusted further.

Any results you can look at for rushing (not passing, scrambling, or YAC) will help out, especially if you can take a little time to do some of your own analysis of the match ups.

I will be working on the passing part of the game next week, but I will continue to adjust rushing as we get results and feedback.

Thanks again for taking the time to test.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.