All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Norbert, please check this. Thanks!
3/22/2013 1:58 PM
Gannon Vs. Cheyney (Bava)

Cheyney leads 20-18.
Gannon has the ball with a 4th and 5 at the Cheyney 37 yd. line with only 34 seconds remaining in the game...and they punt.
In this situation Gannon's 4th down was set to "aggressive".

3/22/2013 4:01 PM
No, that's on the known issues list.  I'm still looking into why it would fall through the punt logic when it the team is behind.  There is one particular part of logic inherited from 2.0 that has caused issues with the punt/go/call TO decisions that I am planning on reviewing and hopefully improving so I was planning on looking into this issue then.
3/22/2013 6:12 PM
Whoops, sorry, missed it in the known issues...
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Norbert, please check this. Thanks!

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.