3/20/2013 11:56 AM
I believe it would help quite a bit if we could copy playbooks & formations like we are able to do in 2.0. This way if we want to make a new playbook but with only minor changes, or if we need to make a playbook for a 2nd team we don't have to start from scratch...
3/20/2013 11:57 AM
You CAN copy playbooks.  What I would like is, when creating a NEW playbook, to be able to copy from one down to another.
3/20/2013 3:31 PM
I agree with Bob
3/20/2013 3:34 PM
That is on the list in the Known Issues thread.  We hopefully will get to adding some of these within the next week.
3/20/2013 4:05 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 3/20/2013 11:57:00 AM (view original):
You CAN copy playbooks.  What I would like is, when creating a NEW playbook, to be able to copy from one down to another.
Sorry, I didn't explain myself very well. Bob, I'm sure glad one of us knew what I meant...thanks! (LOL)

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.