Posted by tadmand on 3/12/2013 4:51:00 PM (view original):
Couple of questions:
1) Could Jordan, for instance, be playing for two teams.....using different seasons of Jordan?
2) I assume that once you get 24 owners signed up, you then determine and publish the order of draft?
3) Just roughly, how much time is typically needed to make a selection? Seems it could take a while with people working for a living (unlike myself).
I will let you know about signing up but it does sound interesting.
1) drafted players are exclusive to that team. (you can use any yr. of players career or trade 'em)
You can trade draft picks for current season only. All teams MUST
draft 7 players in 6 rounds.
2) see rule 7. (new owners will be random & choose from available slots) draft will take place in theme forum and
will be posted as soon league is full.
3) Off The Clock is unlimited (I do get grumpy after waiting 48 hrs. for a selection)
On The Clock schedule will be sm'd to all owners.
With only 6 Rds. would like it to be entirely Off The Clock.
Probably will go On The Clock 2nd or 3rd Rd. (OTC @ 1 HR. intervals)
tadmand I've played in open leagues with you (a few moons ago) and I believe you'd thrive in the ODL.
It's usually filled with elite owners. Which explains my 29 win season 41!
ps - draft is serpentine ABABAB* (owner with first overall pick also has last pick in draft) 6th Rd. 2 picks per owner