All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > 2nd half not rumming for Hamline Bava
3/7/2013 7:49 AM
my game Catholic Bava second half vs Hamline didn't run.
it looks like 3 of Hamlines other second halves didn't play.
3/7/2013 9:50 AM (edited)
And I have no idea why.  I've set everything that I'm aware of (and I didn't even change anything for the 2nd half)...and it continues to not happen.  And even when I run a test game, it'll play on occasion, but not consistently.
3/7/2013 9:56 AM
Ok, I looked in my gameplan, and it appears that there was 1 single line that never saved, so it defaulted to 0s, which might have caused the problem.  That's pretty ridiculous.
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > 2nd half not rumming for Hamline Bava

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.