3/5/2013 6:17 PM
norbert,

when looking at my game stats, i notice my QB is being credited with a handful of runs even though i currently have him set to not get any carries. so i'm not sure what the game is counting as a QB run in this situation as these appear to be counted separate from either scrambles or sacks. could you provide some insight?

also, speaking of sacks, if i'm reading the stats correctly, they're being lumped into the overall  number of running plays. so, for example, if my QB was sacked 5 times while my RBs carried the ball 25 times, my total number of running plays for the game will be shown as 30. is that correct?
3/5/2013 7:17 PM
Posted by sleeper99 on 3/5/2013 6:17:00 PM (view original):
norbert,

when looking at my game stats, i notice my QB is being credited with a handful of runs even though i currently have him set to not get any carries. so i'm not sure what the game is counting as a QB run in this situation as these appear to be counted separate from either scrambles or sacks. could you provide some insight?

also, speaking of sacks, if i'm reading the stats correctly, they're being lumped into the overall  number of running plays. so, for example, if my QB was sacked 5 times while my RBs carried the ball 25 times, my total number of running plays for the game will be shown as 30. is that correct?
Scrambles, sacks, and kneel downs (as well as designed runs) count toward a QB's running statistics. This is also currently the case in GD 2.0.
3/5/2013 7:35 PM
thanks for the clarification, mgm. 

i was stuck on thinking sacks counted towards passing stats as they do in the NFL. after posting, i remembered that in college they count towards the running stats.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.