3/5/2013 5:31 PM
These seem through the roof so far.  I have 17 sacks in 2 games including, 12 today.  My blitz percentage is set at 10% across the board and I actually blitzed only about 7% (6 plays out of 79 if my math is correct), so 12 sacks seems quite high... I realize you'd have to factor in coverage sacks if I'm playing pass, but still,12 still seems up there.  I toyed around in test games with blitzing at higher percentages and only occasionally got double digit sacks and it seems that I get more sacks the less I blitz.  Anyone else seeing similar numbers?
3/5/2013 6:22 PM
i haven't crunched numbers, but i do have the impression that blitzing, at the very least, doesn't mean more sacks. i've had just as much sack success (or as little success, if you want) at this point not blitzing as blitzing.

i've also got the impression (again, not backed up by hard numbers a this point) that SIM teams experience more success blitzing than a human coached team does.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.