3/4/2013 3:16 PM
Looks like my next opponent, Wheaton's game did not run. I see no stats, history or record for him.
3/4/2013 4:43 PM
Same with Mt. Union in Bava. We play them tomorrow and their opponent for today's game (Lebanon Valley) hasn't gotten past half time of their first game.
3/5/2013 11:56 AM
Just as I thought. My game vs Wheaton is not running today. Maybe Wheaton's coach got overwhelmed or forgot he had a beta team and didn't finish his settings, causing the games not to run. Is there any way to force games to run with incomplete settings? Maybe a default setting like sims use?
3/5/2013 1:37 PM
I hope to get an update out tonight and see if we can track it down.  We could fix it so the game runs if it runs into something incomplete, but I'd like to track it down while it's in beta to see if we can fix the source.  I think eventually I will add logic to the engine to handle bad playbooks or settings, but I want to make sure it is consistent and everyone knows what to expect.  It would also be nice if there was someway to notify the user when one of these substitutions was made in a game.
3/5/2013 1:42 PM
Sounds good.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.