3/4/2013 11:28 AM
For my team Greensboro, Bava

1)-it is not using one starting OLB properly (Frank Ward). He is listed as a starter, stats shows he's a starter, but his PP is only 8% for game one and 7% (so far) for game 2. In the player settings, I have his rest level at 80%. I thought it might be his Stamina is low (24), but another player (Robert Ortiz-a non-starter) with a St of 37 has a PP of 100%.

2) It is not using my starting CB's at all. Both Josef Gomez and James Grant are listed as 1 and 2 in the depth charts for CB, as well as DB and DB user 1 and 2. Both players have zero starts and zero PP.
In the player settings page-it only shows one player with a GS out of 8 DB's. The player with the start is listed as 1 on the S depth chart and 3 on the DB and DB user 1 and 2 depth charts.

I do like the Player Settings page that shows the GP/GS/PP info like that.
3/4/2013 11:39 AM
For my 2nd team Occidental, Romero

There is a similar issue with Starting LB (Richard Rosado) and DB's (Willie Brooks and Thomas Jackson-both starting CB's) not getting any PP.
3/4/2013 11:59 AM
I have a similar issue.

My depth charts are set.  My formations are set.  My playbooks are pulling the from the new formations references the updated depth charts.  But the players are not getting in the game.  This is happening on offense and defense for me.  
3/4/2013 3:44 PM
Still seeing my DL and LB not following depth and formation charts. Still note RS issue.
3/4/2013 3:57 PM
My best DL is rated as a T. Have him set that way, but he keeps playing DE.
3/4/2013 4:20 PM
I believe this is due to the formation slot error that was fixed on offense, but it still an issue for defense.  It is fixed in the development build but I have to wait to finish part that I am working on to push it out to beta.
3/4/2013 5:19 PM (edited)
None of my players are showing up as starters and not getting credit for starts. Even though I set them in Player Setting, set my (Basic) Depth Charts and they are clearly starting - and playing most of - the game.

(Edit: I see they are getting credit for the start in the Player Settings pages, but it doesn't show the "Starter" icon - the green checkmark - in my Team Ratings pop-up, so I'm a little confused if I'm setting it right.)
3/4/2013 5:48 PM
Posted by gt_deuce on 3/4/2013 5:19:00 PM (view original):
None of my players are showing up as starters and not getting credit for starts. Even though I set them in Player Setting, set my (Basic) Depth Charts and they are clearly starting - and playing most of - the game.

(Edit: I see they are getting credit for the start in the Player Settings pages, but it doesn't show the "Starter" icon - the green checkmark - in my Team Ratings pop-up, so I'm a little confused if I'm setting it right.)
I don't think that the green checkmarks signifying starters have been implemented yet.
3/4/2013 6:00 PM (edited)
Yeah, I might be having the same issue, or a very similar one.  My punter is a freshman who has played in 100% of both games.  He just mailed me complaining about not starting, and there was a significant work ethic loss.  I can't find where to name him the starter.  I have him 1st on the depth chart, but I can't find the page to make him the starter.  I know it exists, I have stumbled across it before, at least for offense and defense.  

**edit** found the place to name the starters under player settings.   I also noticed that if you fill in the depth chart for a position encompassing 2 positions (like db or lb or dl) it will follow that, even if you filled in the other more specific depth charts (cb vs safety, ilb vs olb, dt vs de). 
3/4/2013 6:04 PM (edited)
Posted by gt_deuce on 3/4/2013 5:19:00 PM (view original):

The Team Profile Starters should now be showing correctly.  
3/4/2013 6:36 PM
Similar problem with OL.  I have my FR OL listed # 5 on the depth chart and # 2 on the tackle chart.  He is playing 90%+ of the time but the #7 on the depth chart and # 5 on the guard/center chart is getting the start.
3/4/2013 8:30 PM
Please keep in mind that your starters are now set up on the Player Settings page, not the Depth Charts page.
3/6/2013 10:58 AM (edited)
Posted by redhawk_514 on 3/4/2013 8:30:00 PM (view original):
Please keep in mind that your starters are now set up on the Player Settings page, not the Depth Charts page.
Would probably clear up a lot of confusion say as much on the Depths Charts page. (Edited b/c I don't think my first post was clear on what I was trying to say)
3/4/2013 10:48 PM
Posted by arcadecowboy on 3/4/2013 9:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by redhawk_514 on 3/4/2013 8:30:00 PM (view original):
Would probably clear up a lot of confusion to either put the "starter" notation on the Depth Charts page or add a conspicuous note letting coaches know the starter needs to be set on the Player Settings page.
Your starters are listed on the right-hand side of all of the depth charts.

Looks like they're also now being shown on the Profile page (like we're used to seeing - click on your team banner)
3/5/2013 3:06 AM (edited)
Having same problem...guaranteed a start to a recruit and set depth chart accordingly, but somehow he didn't play a single down in my first game.

Edit: Even though the depth chart was set correctly, somehow adding the player (he was a DL) to the Defensive Line chart somehow fixed the problem for test games, even though none of my formations use that one (I use the more advanced roles), whereas before in test games, he wouldn't play a single down like my first game.  However, in actual games, bug seems to persist: despite player being included in all roles, player does not enter game.  I'm going to be ****** if the player starts complaining when I actually CAN'T get him into the game.
of 2

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.