3/3/2013 3:12 PM
My Allegheny team has played three exhibition games and one regular season game.  Not a single player's attributes have increased.  Bug or intentional for the beta process? 
3/3/2013 3:38 PM
+1
3/3/2013 3:52 PM
same
3/3/2013 4:38 PM
Ditto
3/3/2013 4:58 PM
I do see minor increases in some players' formation IQ though.  Interesting.
3/3/2013 10:07 PM
+1, no improvement after 3 exhibitions and 1 reg season game
3/4/2013 1:13 AM
1-2 in formation IQ but that's it
3/4/2013 8:35 AM
I am seeing growth in my Argento players, possibly a little more advanced, though tough to really tell and absolutely nothing in my Bava players in either formations or attributes.
3/4/2013 7:09 PM
Posted by gr8flly on 3/4/2013 8:35:00 AM (view original):
I am seeing growth in my Argento players, possibly a little more advanced, though tough to really tell and absolutely nothing in my Bava players in either formations or attributes.
Same, nothing in Bava at all.
3/4/2013 8:29 PM
There's been a problem with some games not playing and when that happens practice does not run. We've been working to address the issues causing some games not to play but it's probably going to take a few more days.

We cleared out the problem games and all exhibition games ran today and practice did run. However, you typically will not see improvement after one practice because it only shows increases once a full point has been gained (or lost).

Quoted from another post.  There's still a few games being missed which causes practice to be missed.  This should be resolved in the next day or so.
3/4/2013 8:40 PM
Posted by redhawk_514 on 3/4/2013 8:29:00 PM (view original):
There's been a problem with some games not playing and when that happens practice does not run. We've been working to address the issues causing some games not to play but it's probably going to take a few more days.

We cleared out the problem games and all exhibition games ran today and practice did run. However, you typically will not see improvement after one practice because it only shows increases once a full point has been gained (or lost).

Quoted from another post.  There's still a few games being missed which causes practice to be missed.  This should be resolved in the next day or so.
Ok, but will it then run practice for ALL games, dating back to exhibition, so that player growth is where it should be or will we lose out some?
3/5/2013 4:08 PM
Sul Ross BAVA, improvements after the first exhibition game only, none since.  Three games into regular season.  All games have ran.
3/5/2013 7:21 PM
No progression at all. Muhlenberg, Bava.
3/6/2013 3:43 AM
Still no growth, by any player, in Boyd, three games into regular season.
3/8/2013 3:48 PM
Likewise, I have seen no player growth through 6 games.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.