3/3/2013 2:54 PM
I cannot get any custom shotgun form to save other than default. I keep getting an error message. Anyone else having this issue? 
3/4/2013 11:30 PM
This is what I keep getting whenever I try to save Shotgun form for any custom package. I noticed it with another position earlier today, but forget what position it was. Had no prob setting up "Base", "Run", or "Pass" forms up until Shotgun. Is there a limit on how many custom forms we can set?

An error occurred on the page: OFormationsEdit.aspx?formation=5©=0. Please 
contact customer support with more details or wait a few seconds and try again.

Clicking the Refresh button will NOT reload the page that caused the error. You must return to the page using the menu or back button. We apologize for the inconvenience.
3/5/2013 1:23 AM
I can't create a new offensive formation with Shotgun, I get an error and it won't save. I believe it is because of a bad sum function in Rushing In. When the new formation comes up, QB Rushing In is preset to 90, but the total reads 110.  This is not allowing me to save my new formation.
3/5/2013 10:31 AM
I used your advice for a work around. Went back & reset default to true default, then left that rush-in setting alone. Seemed to work good that way. I now have 2 new custom Shotgun sets. Thx.
3/5/2013 10:39 AM
There was an error with the page that will be fixed with the next update.
3/5/2013 3:39 PM
Thx norbert. Having a blast getting my a** kicked!

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.