All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Outside Running Maybe Turned Down Too Much
3/2/2013 10:31 AM
Definitely got turned down....but I think it went a little too much.  From my guesswork...I'd say add back about %25 of what you took away.

Number of plays is definitely back where it probably should be as well.  I'm all run, out of wishbone, getting about 60 runs per game...but the average is down too much.  I'll look at more details as we go along...
3/4/2013 8:37 AM
Norbert, anything I can do personally to help you test these settings?  My team does not have great talent, so that might be a contributor.  I run the wishbone very effectively in the current engine...just want to be able to do so in GD 3.0.  
3/4/2013 9:12 AM
Shotgun outside runs are acceptable :)   about 4 ypc
3/5/2013 10:56 AM
I'm currently reworking the initial logic to decide which players are involved in each step of the play on offense and defense.  After that, I will be working on the passing game to try to get better results based on match ups and the various game plan settings.  After that, I plan to swing back around to rushing and relook at that, which will include rushing inside, outside, YAC, and scrambles.
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Outside Running Maybe Turned Down Too Much

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.